30🌸- Blooming Flower

"I wanted the strength to protect you, but without realizing it, I hurted you the most."

🌸

Monday afternoon. Classes ended for half of the day, and it was now lunchtime.

Xion headed off to the council room since he got informed by Kanghyun beforehand his parents were waiting there. Thus, leaving Hwanwoong and Keonhee to saving the boy a spot in the cafeteria.

They walk along the corridor with some students who were on their way to lunchtime as well. They were talking to one another, not noticing a certain male heading towards them with a very cheerful grin.

Well, only Keonhee didn't notice to be exact. Hwanwoong saw the male as he glances behind Keonhee. An amused smile grew on his face as the person gets closer. Keonhee was confused when seeing Hwanwoong's sudden smile.

"What are you grinning about?" He asked, perking an eyebrow.

"Your boyfriend is here," he says teasingly, pointing behind the taller. Keonhee still wasn't catching on.

"What are you talking ab- WAH!", Keonhee jolted by the sudden hug he got as soon as he turned around to where Hwanwoong is pointing. It took him a second to realize the man was his idiot senior.

"You scared me Seoho hyung," Keonhee said after the male pulls away. Seoho grins, clasping his hands together in an apologetic way.

"What are you doing here hyung? Didn't they let the basketball team have a day off?" Hwanwoong asks, catching Seoho's attention.

"They did, but I just wanted to drop by and meet with my Keonnie~", Seoho wraps his arm over Keonhee's shoulder, pulling the male closer.

"We literally met yesterday", Keonhee says with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, it felt like years ago. I've missed you Keonnie-ah," Seoho leans his head onto the younger's shoulder. Keonhee sighs with a small smile, rolling his eyes shortly after.

"You're very clingy" Keonhee commented, which got him a childish pout in return from Seoho. Nonetheless, he gave the red-haired a small pat on the head.

"How about joining us for lunch then?" Hwanwoong chimes in after seeing it was fine to disturb the two. Seoho immediately nods, wanting to join in the two friends.

As they were making their way there, Seoho was clinging onto Keonhee's side. Keonhee notices this but just let the male be.

Meanwhile, Hwanwoong eyes the two from the side. He feels happy for Keonhee. Seeing how his friend is finally with his crush. Hwanwoong felt relief seeing how the older has been happier than before, and is back to his usual self again.

~~~~~

Wednesday morning.

Hwanwoong looks out the window from his seat. Though he wasn't next to it, he can still get glimpses of people walking in and out of campus. He bored-ly stares out while waiting for art class to start. Yet again, he had arrived earlier than most people. He was the only one in there since he had no one to go with.