28 - A Decision

"A decision I couldn't make."

🌸

It was Monday night. Two male were silently doing their work on the dining table while music was being played on low volume in the background. Hwanwoong quietly flips through the textbook, as his eyes scan for the keyword he's searching for. He was nose deep into it, full focus on.

"Ahhhhh I'm tireddddd", a groan from Keonhee disturbed his concentration. Hwanwoong lifts his eyes to his friend, leaning his arms on the table.

"It has only been 30 minutes, hyung." Hwanwoong checks the clock on the wall, confirming the time.

"Well, feels like a year to me. Let's take a break Hwannie," Keonhee jumps off his chair and walks to the kitchen.

Hwanwoong rolls his eyes, looking back at the book. A knock on their door made both male looks, wondering who it is. But then again, it's probably Seoho. It's pretty normal for the male to visit them sometimes.

Keonhee motions Hwanwoong to answer it as he was busy making his cocoa drink.

Hwanwoong sighs, going to the door without arguing. He adjusts his glasses slightly as he was making his way to the door. He instantly froze after it opened. Why? Because Ravn was on the other side.

"H-h-hyu-hyung?", he stutters terribly. Ravn turns around when hearing the other.

"Hey Hwanwoong."

He couldn't believe his eyes. For Ravn to be coming to his place is something he couldn't even imagine happening. The older didn't even message him beforehand, which is another rare thing for Ravn to do.

"What brings you here hyung?", Hwanwoong opens the door a little bigger, waiting for the other to speak.

"I want to talk to you about which artist we should choose for the assignment. But if you're busy, we can talk tomorrow." Ravn says, putting his hands in his pocket.

Crap. Hwanwoong awkwardly looks around, before fumbling with his fingers, "Oh uh, I'm doing this project with Keonhee right now. Maybe you can send me their artwork and I'll tell you my opinion?"

He nervously smiles, adjusting his glasses a little, hoping the older would be alright with the idea. Ravn doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

"Sure. I'm ok with that." He says with a subtle smile.

Hwanwoong closes the door shortly after Ravn left. He walks back into the room, seeing Keonhee peeking his head from the corner with a grin. Hwanwoong perks an eyebrow at the look, "What?"

"I heard Ravn. What did you two talk about hmm~?" Keonhee teasingly asks, walking to the coffee table before placing his cup down.

"Nothing. He just asked if I'm free tonight," Hwanwoong answered. He walks back to his previous seat.

"And your answer?" Keonhee lounge back onto the sofa.

"Obviously not." He answers while his eyes go back to the book. His words caught Keonhee's attention, "What? Why?"

"What do you mean why? We're in the middle of doing our project." He answers since it was pretty obvious. Keonhee shakes his head as he stands up, going to Hwanwoong's side.

"Pishposh, we can do this another time Hwanwoong," he closes the book his friend was reading, "What's more important is this art assignment of yours," Keonhee sits on the table with a smile. Hwanwoong wasn't amused by his friend's action of distracting him from doing their work.