Semester Break [Extra]

💮

"I think that's pretty fair," one of the lecturers says. The teachers were having a meeting at the moment, discussing the students' assessments for next semester. It was already semester break, so only the lecturers were in the building.

The discussion didn't go that long since they were just asking for opinions from each other on the topic. An hour or so, the head lecturer ends their meeting. They all grab their things before heading out of the room.

"Hey Leedo, want to hang out with us? We're going to grab a drink later," a male colleague asks him after they stepped out of the building. Leedo didn't mind the idea, but he wasn't really a fan of drinking.

Before he gives a reply though, he notices behind his colleague a familiar face was leaning his back against the gate, playing with his phone. With a small smile on his face, he turns back to answer his friends.

"Not today guys. I'm a little busy", he says. The colleagues tried to convince Leedo to hang out with them again, but Leedo still rejects. It seems like a never-ending battle until one of his female colleagues helped out.

"The boy says he got things to do, leave him alone. Instead, hang out with me!", the girl, Moonbyul, says to the guys. She wraps her arms over their shoulders, before dragging them away. She glances over her shoulder at one point to Leedo, giving him a thumbs up which the boy reply by mouthing a thank you.

Xion was playing a game on his phone at first, but then got bored at it so, he just browses through his social media to past the time. He is so focused on his phone, that he didn't notice a male walking towards him.

"Sir, this place is close for students." Xion lifts his head upon hearing the voice. He was startled, afraid that one of the security guards caught him on campus when he wasn't supposed to. Though, it was only for a split second.

"Very funny hyung." He hits the other's chest, getting a chuckle from him.

"Why are you here Dongju? I told you I had a meeting this morning," Leedo leans his arm beside the younger's head.

"I just felt like picking you up is all. Is that not allowed Hakkie?", he pouts childishly. Leedo sighs at the boy when he notices Xion wearing a sweater in the cold weather. Not even a jacket. Leedo removes the coat he's wearing, putting it over the boy's shoulder. He was fine since he was wearing a hoodie on the inside.

"Yes, you can. But wear warmer clothes next time alright? Now come on," Leedo offers his hand out. Xion happily takes the older's hand into his, the two walking down the street.

"By the way Geonhak hyung, my parents invited us to have dinner with them sometimes. That is if you're free?" The said male lifts his head to Xion, who was sitting on the kitchen counter. Leedo had told Xion to get down from there, but Xion wouldn't listen as he liked sitting on the counter.

"Are they trying to see if I'm worthy to be your husband or something?" Leedo jokes as he washes his hands after cutting some ingredients.

"...I dunno...", Xion shyly looks away at the older's words. The thought of getting married had crossed his mind before, but, it seems too overwhelming to think about it. Whenever they mention the topic, Xion feels like he wants to hide because of how intensely mind-bogging it feels for him. The thought of him marrying Leedo? This is basically what he feels; ASDFGHJKL