26

The walk to the art museum wasn't as far as the trip to the art store. The ride on the bus was way more successful than before too, as it wasn't packed with people, allowing Hwanwoong and Ravn to sit throughout the whole ride. If you were wondering if anything happened as they were seated next to each other, well, basically they talked a little and then went to do their own things. Like Hwanwoong staring outside the window as he sees the street passing by, and Ravn just checking his phone. Also this time, Hwanwoong remembered to cover up his tattoo with a band-aid.

A few hours or so, they step out of the bus when it stopped. Walking down the familiar street as they head to the art museum, Hwanwoong got a text from Keonhee. He looks at his phone while walking beside Ravn.

As expected, the message just consists of Keonhee teasing Hwanwoong and telling his friend good luck in catching his man, while Xion follows along with Keonhee's lead, telling Hwanwoong to have fun the whole day. Also, they called it a date, of course.

"What's wrong?", Ravn asks when he sees Hwanwoong's annoyed face as he eyes his phone, causing the shorter to look at Ravn.

"Oh, It's nothing. It's just...Keonhee and Xion kept teasing me and calling this a...date", he looks down. Ravn didn't say anything and just eyes the younger silently. Hwanwoong was wondering if the older was also annoyed that his friends were teasing them about this whole hang out.

"What if I told you to treat this like a date?"

Hwanwoong blinks a few times, confuse if what he heard was right. He was so taken back by it that he had already stopped walking. He lifts his head, seeing Ravn who was continuing to walk, not even looking back, with that casual expression. Words try to come out of his mouth, but couldn't. He didn't know how to respond to that. Hwanwoong decides to move on from it as he slaps his face lightly, before catching up with Ravn.

They stopped in front of the pedestrian crossing, along with some other people. As usual, since it's the weekend, there were a lot of people around. Hwanwoong scans around , and wonders if he's going to get lost like he almost did last time. He eyes the traffic light, waiting for it to turns green.

"Ah, I almost forgot," Ravn suddenly spoke, not even looking at Hwanwoong. Meanwhile, the male turns to the older, wondering what Ravn forgot. But then, all thoughts disappeared in his mind.

He felt a touch on his left hand. He realizes then, Ravn had reached out to hold his hand. Hwanwoong was surprised to the core, as he looks down at their, now, joined hands, questions running in his thoughts. He was blushing if it wasn't obvious. Ravn finally turns to look at Hwanwoong, the same time he looked back at the older. Their eyes meeting. Then Ravn suddenly leans down to Hwanwoong's ear.

"Stay close to me. Wouldn't want you to disappear like before," His voice rings through. The distance making his words clear as ever, making Hwanwoong so red.

He wanted to say something, anything to respond, but the lights had turned green, causing people around them to walk. Ravn also followed their lead as he walks across the street with Hwanwoong beside him, hand in hand. Like, actually hand in hand and unlike last time.

I- we- hands- holding-

...oh my god-

🏵️