9 🏵️

"Leeeeee Keonnnnnnnheeeeee!", the said male turns around, eyes widen when he sees his tiny friend running towards him. He immediately grabs Xion who's standing beside him, using the younger as a shield. Xion was confuse since his back was towards Hwanwoong, who's stomping his way towards the oldest.

"Hey hey! Don't attack me! I didn't mean to send it so late!" Keonhee says as he hides his presence using Xion's body. Well, tried to. Hwanwoong furrows his eyebrows, puzzled by what Keonhee meant.

"What are you talking about?? You didn't send anything to me", The older raises himself, no longer hiding, but still kept Xion between them. He won't take any chances with Hwanwoong.

"Didn't you get my message??" The confuse expression on Hwanwoong immediately changes to realization. He takes his phone from his bag, switching it on. He checks the messages, noticing the one from Keonhee. It was a photo.

"Is this..?" Hwanwoong look at Keonhee, the older nodding with a grin. Xion and Keonhee turns to each other, snickering when they see Hwanwoong's red face.

"Does that mean he and me- we- we're-" Hwanwoong didn't manage to finish his sentence as their lecturer began calling the students to enter the classroom. Xion pulls Hwanwoong's by the arm into the classroom since the boy was still strucked by the actually fact that Ravn is his soulmate.

"Okay class, don't forget about the project that's due the end of this month. That's all. Class dismissed." The students began to chitter chatter as soon as the lecturer left the class. Little by little students began to leave, that including the trio as they discuss about the project. Keonhee rummages his backpack, realizing that he forgot his book in his locker.

"Guys, I forgot my notes. You guys can head first." Keonhee says. The two nods, waving to Keonhee as they part ways.

He jogs towards the other side of the building, heading to his locker. He rotates the dial, opening the door after entering his code. He scans the inside, grabbing the stuff they need for the project discussion later that night.

"Keonhee! Glad to see you're still here", the said male turns his head to the side when hearing someone calling his name.

"Oh Yonghoon hyung. You haven't gone home yet?" Keonhee smiles slightly as he spoke to their Student Leader. Yonghoon only awkwardly laughs as he looks away. Keonhee could tell that something was bothering the older.

"What's up hyung? You seem like you're in a rush?" he asks. The older pursed his lip slightly in an unsure way. Keonhee could see that he wanted to ask something.

"Are you free right now?" Yonghoon spoke after a few seconds pass. He sighs in relief slightly when he got a nod from the younger.

"I have a favor to ask of you-", the older began but then stopped when Keonhee paused the older by putting his hand in front of him. "It depend if it's illegal or not", he says.

"Do you really think I'll do anything illegal?" the older replied back as he crosses his arm over his chest. Keonhee think for a moment, trying to remember any memory of the older doing anything bad. But then again, he is the student leader. And also he couldn't remember anything about the older when it comes to illegal things.

"Lay it on me then." Keonhee says. The older rummages through his back pocket, taking out what seems to be a key. He then hands it to Keonhee, who looks at it with a raised eyebrow.