23

The morning walk together was pretty nice if you ask Hwanwoong. He thought they would be awkward like always but, it didn't turn out that way. They met outside their places like how Ravn stated, before walking towards their campus. The whole time they were just talking about random topics like their family, favorite types of things, hobbies, and some relating to their courses. Just small talk.

They arrive shortly at their campus, instantly heading to the art class to see madam Yongsun already inside. She's early as usual. They sat side by side as other students began to enter when there were a few minutes left before class finally starts.

Nothing really interesting happened during art class. It was the usual day to day situation. After a while, the bell for their next period rang. Though before students could start to pack their things, Madam Yongsun suddenly spoke regarding their next work.

"Ok students, you're going to be working in groups, or pairs, for the next assignment. Decide your own members alright? Class dismissed," She announces before ending her lessson. Students began to pack, some leaving already, while others took a little while as they were discussing who they want to group with. That also includes Hwanwoong.

The male doesn't know anyone in the class that well. It's not like he doesn't want to be friends with them, but he's just too awkward and scared to talk to new people. As stated before, he's pretty insecure about himself. The only person he can think of to pair up with is the male beside him. He bit his lower lip slightly, wondering if he should ask Ravn to team up with him. He won't mind working with me right?

"Um Youngjo hy-"

"Yo Ravn!", Hwanwoong's voice got cut off when someone else spoke louder than him. Ravn looks up, seeing two boys walking towards him. Hwanwoong doesn't know them, besides the fact that they are his classmates.

"You got any group to join? If not, join us then," one of the boys spoke as he leans over Ravn's table with a smile. Hwanwoong was watching silently at the side. He was curious what Ravn's answer would be since this was a rare scene for Hwanwoong, considering what he has seen these past days, the older has always been alone, or with Seoho. It's either those two options.

"No thanks. I actually have a partner already," Ravn answers with a blank expression as he packs his things into his bag, not caring at all about the two boys in front of him. Also, his answer piqued Hwanwoong's interest. He has someone to pair up with already?

"Who? Bring them in as well then?", the other friend says, trying to convince Ravn. Hwanwoong was puzzled by their attitude. The fact that they're trying to get Ravn into their team was very odd.

"I rather just work in pairs. So, no thanks." Ravn didn't even look at them as he zips up his back, after putting the final books in it. Though he says that, the two won't give up.

"Come on dude, it would be way easier if-", the guy's sentence got instantly cut off when Ravn abruptly stands up with his bag over his shoulder, startling the two boys, and also Hwanwoong. But that wasn't all that stunned him. The fact that Ravn suddenly grabbed his hand also took him by surprise. Ravn proceeds to pull the shorter with him as he left the art room. The two boys exchange looks, disappointment on their faces.

After stepping out, Ravn releases the smaller hand. A sigh escapes him as he proceeds to walk away from that classroom, alongside Hwanwoong who follows from the side. He has questions lingering in his thoughts. Questions that he wanted to ask regarding what he saw just now with the two classmates since, Ravn had this...pissed off look.