29🏵️- Accepting

"A feeling called 'love' smells so sweet once again."

🏵️

The room was silent for the most part. Well, for all the part. Basically, it's dead silent, except for the light sound of the keyboard that's being typed by Keonhee. It's normal for it to be quiet, especially when the trio are doing their project, and wanting to focus on their parts. But, it wouldn't usually be this quiet. And Xion notices this.

He eyes the other two male sitting across from him, who were either glue to the textbook, or the laptop screen. Though they look normal for the most part, Xion could tell something was off. Especially with the fact that they're currently doing their project at Leedo's house instead of their apartment like usual. Which is very odd, since they mention before how it feels a little weird hanging out at a lecturer's house.

"What's up with you two?" He finally decided to break the silence, causing the two male to whip their head up. They look at each other, before Hwanwoong decided to reply.

"N-nothing. Nothing is up. Why do you ask?", Hwanwoong smiles awkwardly.

"It was weird at first when you guys suddenly called me and asked if we can do the project at my place, when I usually would go to yours." Xion explains.

By the way, they know that 'Xion's place' means Leedo's house now. The younger is officially living with Leedo by the suggestion of Xion's parents. They find it easier for both males, in a way that they can go to campus and spend more time together. Xion's things are still in his old apartment, which he will take later this week or so.

"You guys seem fine before we parted ways, so...I'm guessing something happened after lunch break," Xion eyes the two male as he analyze the situation. He tries to make a deduction on what could've happen, but the only thing he can think of is maybe they had a bad time during class.

"You're over analysing things Dongju. N-nothing happened at all! Nothing at all," Keonhee covers up, both for him and Hwanwoong, who nods at the older's words. They were hoping that Xion wouldn drop it, but they should  have known Xion won't back down until he gets what he wants.

"Ok, stop doing this. We need to talk about...whatever it is, is going on with you two." Xion closes the book in front of him, before moving it to the side. He then closes the other's laptop and textbook as well, moving it at the other side of the dining table.

"Talk." He commands.

Hwanwoong and Keonhee exchanges look, before sighing, knowing that they couldn't hide anything from Xion anymore by this point.

They began to explain their situation, starting with Hwanwoong and then Keonhee. They wanted to make sure Xion was up-to-date by what is happening between them and the other party.

After making sure Xion so, they then talked about what happened after classes today. Xion eyes the two, with a slight frown as he listen to them.

"So...yeah. That's what's up with me, and Keonhee", Hwanwoong says while fiddling with his thumbs under the table. It was quiet between the friends after the explanation was over. Xion couldn't find the words to say, unsure what the appropriate respond would be.