24🏵️

The morning classes went pretty normal. Nothing interesting happened so, the day went smoothly so far. It was in the middle of lunch break, Hwanwoong and his two friends had found a table in the middle of the cafeteria. They placed their bags that corresponds with their chosen seat. Hwanwoong sitting beside Xion, while Keonhee wanted to sit across from them. He says it's easier to speak to both of them that way since he can face the two easily.

After placing their things, Xion suggested that one of them stay at their table while the other two go and get food. The two olders didn't mind the idea, Hwanwoong volunteering to help Xion with carrying the food, while Keonhee gladly volunteered to stay as he was already sitting on his seat.

As they were talking though, they didn't notice the two figures walking towards their table. That is until one of them lean their arm over Keonhee's shoulder, causing him to turn to the person.

"Is this seat taken~?", Seoho said with a playful smile. Keonhee sighs when seeing it was Seoho.

"If I say yes, would you even listen?", Keonhee perks an eyebrow, knowing all too well how Seoho doesn't even need his permission to take the seat beside him. And he isn't wrong though.

"Nope!", Seoho happily says, moving to the empty seat beside Keonhee, placing his bag down. Keonhee tried to ignore Seoho, but, this is Seoho we're talking about. Meanwhile, the others just watch the scene between the two unfold in front of them, including Ravn who was leaning against the table, standing between the two sides. Hwanwoong notices Ravn, wanting to say something but couldn't when Xion tugs on his shirt slightly.

"Let's go and get food hyung. People are already piling in," Xion says, pointing to the line that's getting longer by the minute. Hwanwoong nods, motioning to Keonhee that they're going to get food. Keonhee had this pleading eyes on, wanting Hwanwoong to not leave him with Seoho. Hwanwoong recognized his cry for help, though only giving the older a reassuring smile, before leaving his friend with the red-haired, and Ravn.

"Thank god it wasn't that long huh," Xion sighs, as he heads to their table back with Hwanwoong beside him. Hwanwoong nods, agreeing with the statement since the lines would usually be super long, and the food by then would be gone by now. Good thing they came early this time. They each had a tray in hand, Xion's having his plate and drinks for the three of them, while Hwanwoong's had his and Keonhee's food.

When they arrive, both boys see Seoho annoying Keonhee as always, though to Hwanwoong who knows what's going on with Keonhee, sees it as Seoho flirting with his friend. It was cute to see Keonhee trying to hide his emotions, trying to not blush whenever Seoho would flirt. Showing his everyday annoyed look whenever he talks to Seoho. When will you give in Keonhee ah?

On a different note, Ravn hadn't moved from his spot. Just standing. Isn't he tired? Why isn't he sitting?

"Ravn hyung, why are you still standing?", Xion asks, causing Ravn to look at him. As if Xion could read Hwanwoong's mind, he intiation the question that Hwanwoong wanted to ask. "You can sit with us you know. Here, I'll move my bag-"

"It's fine. I actually need to go somewhere", Ravn says, stopping Xion who was about to move his bag.

"You're skipping lunch dude?" Seoho curiously ask since even he was surprised. Ravn simply nods at his question, before leaving the table. Hwanwoong eyes the male as he left, feeling a bit disappointed that he won't be joining them for lunch. Oh well...

Hwanwoong gives Keonhee his plate, before placing his own in front of him. As he was about to sit down, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He didn't expect to see the taller who had just left a few seconds ago, to be back in front of him.