11 🏵️

His eyes scan the students that were walking pass him, shifting slightly on the staircase as he suddenly felt nervous for some reason. He leans his side against the railing along the stairs as he sighs, eyeing the sandwiches in his hands. He glances to his left when he heard footsteps closing in.

"Here ya go", the red haired says as he hands the younger a juice box. Keonhee accepts as he nods slightly, the older taking a seat beside the younger on the small staircase that leads students from the cafeteria to the park. It wasn't an idle place for Keonhee, but what can he do when the older literally dragged him there.

"Why aren't you eating it yet? Weren't you hungry?", Seoho says when he sees the still wrapped sandwiches in the younger's hands, stabbing the straw into the juice box. The younger places his drink beside him, before handing the food towards the older.

"I don't want it. It's yours anyways. You eat it." Seoho perks his eyebrow as he takes a sip through the straw. Keonhee continues to shove the sandwiches to the older, not wanting to take Seoho's food since he would feel bad about it. The older sighs as he grabs the item, unwrapping it after. The younger grabs his juice box, stabbing the straw into it before taking a sip as he looks at the view of the park in front of him. Though he's hungry, he can't do anything about it for now. Water just have to do.

"Here", the younger turns to Seoho, seeing the male handing him one of the two sandwiches. Keonhee eyes it as if it was the weirdest object he has ever seen. Seoho shoves it closer to the younger, the male pushing it away, wanting Seoho to just eat it, and not give it to him since the food belong to the older anyways. They're both hungry at the moment, but Keonhee doesn't want to steal the other's food for himself.

"It's fine hyung. I'm not hung-hmp?!" Keonhee speaks but was shut-up instantly when Seoho shoves the sandwich into the younger's mouth.

"Shut it. Just eat." Seoho laughs lightly, fully unwrapping the other sandwich, crumbling the plastic wrapper in his hand later. Keonhee grabs the partly shoved food, munching on it. Though he was happy to finally have some nutrients in his stomach, he still felt slightly guilty for eating the older's lunch.

The two male sat in silence, their eyes just scanning their surroundings where students would pass by in front of them, some were chilling or playing at the park, and some of them walked down the stairs beside the two male, which sometime startled Keonhee slightly even though Seoho was the one at most danger. The male is literally sitting at the middle of the stairs, while Keonhee was at the side.

"Aren't you hot wearing that?", Keonhee turns to the older with a puzzle look. The older pointing to his outfit, the younger looking down at himself, realizing later what the older meant.

"The turtleneck you mean? N-no, not really. I'm used to wearing it everyday after a long time", he simply says, not wanting to explain even more of his reasons. He can't tell Seoho that he's wearing the outfit to cover his tattoo, especially when the older doesn't know about their actual connection. Keonhee's flower being the one that's craved onto Seoho's palm. Thank goodness for Keonhee, Seoho doesn't asks anymore and just nods at the younger's previous respond. He sighs quietly to himself, relief that the older drops the topic very quickly.

Neither of them has seen each other's tattoo, which complicates things for them. Well mostly Keonhee right now. The only thing he knows is the fact that the older's flower is Siberian Yellow because Seoho once told him before. Why? Who knows. Even Keonhee was confuse as to why Seoho told him that fact.