4

"So...which fast food are we planning to destroy tonight?" Keonhee turns around towards the rest who are following behind him. Fast food for dinner, doesn't seem that healthy but it's not like they got anything else to eat. A restaurant? They aren't that fancy, plus, they are still students. Gotta save that money.

"Let's just go to the first place we see. I'm just hungry as heck right now", Seoho says as he pats his empty stomach.

And so, they did just that. They entered the first place they see, eyeing the menu if it has food that they want. After deciding, Leedo told Xion, Keonhee and Hwanwoong to take a sit while he and Seoho will order for them. They found a place that's at the back, Xion wanting to sit there since he didn't like to be in the middle of a crowd of people when he eats. The olders just agreeing along as they took sit on the chairs, waiting for their food.

"So, do you have a plan on how to see his tattoo yet?", Keohee turns to Hwanwoong with a teasing look, the younger turning slightly pink at his question. He looks away, not knowing what to say. Well, actually he knows what to say, 'OF COURSE NOT'.

"Can you not pressure him hyung? He's already a mess whenever the name Ravn comes up.", Xion teases Hwanwoong as well, making the boy redder than before. He buries his face in his hands since he couldn't cope with the embarrassment his friends are doing to him.

"You guys bully Hwanwoong too much." They shift their attention when Leedo spoke as he places their food on the table. The two finally gave the shortest a break as they take their orders from Leedo. Keonhee grabs his drink, wanting to take a sip of it when he noticed that he didn't have a straw.

"Hm? Where's my straw?", Keonhee searches around the tray, and was about to take it himself when Seoho appears infront of him as he stood up from the chair. Keonhee perks an eyebrow when the other male only grins, handing him the item Keonhee needed.

"A straw for my date~?" He says flirtatiously to Keonhee, making the other rolls his eyes as he snatches the item from his hand.

"Who's your date dumbass", he sits back on his chair, stabbing the straw in his cup. Seoho chuckles, taking a seat beside the other.

And thus, it began. Hwanwoong's eyes shifts between the two pairs in front of him. Leedo and Xion being all adorable with each other, which he is used to, and he does find their relationship pretty cute. The feisty and bratty Xion could instantly change to something completely opposite whenever he speaks to Leedo.

Meanwhile there's the opposite a pair. Seoho still trying to flirt with Keonhee, who's rejecting every single thing he's doing. He offers the fries to Keonhee sometimes, the younger glaring and throwing a fries at Seoho.

Though he lowkey feels like a fifth wheel, he finds it amusing to watch them from the side. The different atmosphere and vibe from them.

"By the way Hwanwoong, have you message Ravn yet?" Leedo suddenly spoke as they group was walking aimlessly in the mall after they finished eating. Hwanwoong panics slightly when Leedo, and not his friends, ask him about it. Why is he bringing this up?!

"I- uh- n-not yet. I thought maybe he would message me first...", he stutters, looking down at the ground, "...I still feel scared of him." He presses his lips together in a line. Leedo was confuse since to him, Ravn didn't seem that scary. Well, he is their lecturer after all so he has talk to Ravn before.