15💮

"I'm a weakling, just a weakling. I'm weak and stubborn.

Even though I can't do anything by my own, I pretend as if I knew everything."

💮

After for quite sometime, they arrive at a pretty fancy house with a huge garden and a big gate. Leedo did know that Xion was from a rich family, but, this is way beyond what he expected. The house could practically be called a mansion by how it looks.

The car stopped at the front door, which by the way was also pretty big. One of the worker, who Leedo assume is the butler of the house, opens the door for them. His eyes scan the area, before turning to the younger when Xion tug the older's sleeve, motioning the older to follow him inside since his mother was already in the house. They entered the place, Leedo being slightly uncomfortable with how big the inside is. The chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and the long curved stairs.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour or so. Go change your outfit. You want to look decent at least in front of your father don't you? Your old clothes are still in your closet. You can wear those." Mrs.Son says as she removes her coat, handing it to one of her servants to take. She turns to the two boys, waiting for an answer from his son.

"Okay mother. Come on hyung." He glances at the older, motioning him to follow along as he steps up the stairs. Leedo following from behind after excusing himself politely.

The hallway was long, and Leedo couldn't help but observe the paintings and decor of the floor and around him. He could only blink silently as he watches all the fancy interior of the house. He could never match up to this level.

They entered the room that Leedo assumes is Xion's bedroom. The boy opens the door big enough for the two to enter, Leedo closing it behind him. He heard the younger sighing loudly before dropping himself on the king size bed. His arm covering his eyes as soon as his back laid on the soft material. Leedo had a small smile on as he approaches the younger, sitting on the bed beside him.

"You alright?" The older asks as he gently pats the younger's head. Xion removes his arm from his face, now just staring at the ceiling of his bedroom.

"I think I am. I'm just tired is all." The younger sighs as he closes his eyes. Leedo couldn't blame Xion being tired, since the ride was about 1 to 2 hours.

And the whole ride wasn't that good to be honest. The whole time, Leedo only listens to the conversation between the younger and his mother. Her complaining about every single thing she can think of, especially about her own son. Keep asking about his grades, what he's doing during weekends and in his free time. It felt odd listening to the conversation, and Leedo could tell the younger was uncomfortable.

"Well, she said there's an hour before dinner is ready. You can rest until then", the older says, ruffling the younger's hair lightly between his fingers. Xion sits up, crossing his leg, pouting as he turn to Leedo.

"I want to spend this time talking to you." He mumbles, the older smiling softly.

"As if we haven't spent the whole day together already." Leedo pats the boy's head with a chuckle.

He motions Xion to lay down since he wants the boy to take a rest at least. Xion shakes his head at the older's request. Leedo wondered why he was so against sleeping at the moment. That is, until Xion told him.