28 - A Precious Memory

"A Precious Memory I hold onto."

💮

The final bell ringing, indicating the end of today's classes. His students began to step out of the music room, some saying goodbye to the male. Leedo takes a sit in his chair, as he still had a little bit of work to do.

He heard a knock on the door, turning to look at it. The door opening slowly, revealing Xion who's peeking his head in, which causes Leedo to have a smile on.

"What are you doing here Dongju?" the older asks as he was genuinely curious about the younger's visit. Xion smiles as he walks towards where the older is.

"Just wanted to see you. Also, I wanted to go home together", he pouts slightly as he leans over the desk.

"But I'm going to be a little late today. You should go back first," Leedo advised.

"Don't wanna", He puffs out his cheek in a child-like way.

"Plus, it's easier if we go home together since I'm staying at your house after all." The younger continues. Leedo only sighing with a smile as he eyes his pouting lover.

"Alright alright. Then, go take a sit anywhere you want. I'll finish this up and then we'll go home, ok?

Xion's expression immediately changes to a wide smile when hearing Leedo's answer. He nods happily before grabbing a chair, dragging it to where Leedo is. He takes his seat, deciding to just watch his lover work as he waits.

Though that didn't last that long as Leedo was taking a bit longer than he expected. Xion was beginning to get a little bored so he decided to play the piano. But that also didn't go for too long since he didn't know what to play anymore.

He then walks around the room, eyes landing on a shelf that had a bunch of CDs and vinyl records. Mostly classical since the university had hope for students to learn more about them instead of modern music. Or both to be honest.

Getting curious, Xion looks at them, his finger brushing each of it as he scans the titles, before landing on one that looks interesting.

It was a vinyl record. He hasn't listened to one in a long time. The last time he ever seen it was when he was small, he and Dongmyeong would play it at the music store they sneaked into. He checks the cover and the back, before walking to Leedo.

"Can I play this?" Leedo lifts his head from his work, looking at Xion. He then sees the record that the younger was holding.

"Do you know how to play it?" the older asks, to which Xion shakes his head to. He had this begging eyes, wanting the older to help him with it, but worries that he was disturbing Leedo. The older smiles at the sight of the younger's puppy eyes.

He left his table, motioning Xion to join as he walks to the back of the room where the Gramophone, the record player, is placed. He checks the setup, lifting the needle after. He asks the younger for the record, to which he gives.

Taking the vinyl out of the case, he gently places the record on its designed place, before cracking the lever on the side. Xion was watching in amazement the whole time.