16

The next day arrived. Sunday. The day where him and Ravn planned to go together to buy art supplies. Just waiting for the day to come is nerve-wrecking for Hwanwoong. He was restless last night, trying hard to sleep but the thoughts of today made him become nervous to the core. But he should calm down since this was just a mere going out between two friends. Wait, not friends but, assignment helper? What is his relationship with Ravn again?

To put a label on it is kind of hard to say. Technically, Ravn is his friend in a way. Throughout this entire week, Ravn has been a bit more open towards Hwanwoong. The gestures and how he comforts the boy the day before when he got nervous to perform. Yeah, a friend.

After messaging a bit back and forth, they agreed to meet during the afternoon. Since it wasn't too early in the morning nor too late in the evening. Hwanwoong was already awake since 9am. The boy was just doing daily things to pass the time. Making his bed, cleaning the house, doing the dishes, doing his laundry.

Ok maybe not really a daily thing. He was so nervous that he ended up cleaning the whole place which confuses Keonhee who just opened the door to his bedroom, seeing the other under the coffee table.

"What are you doing?" his sudden question startled the boy causing him to hit his head at glass above him.

"ow...", he crawls out, one hand on top of his head where the pain is. Keonhee laughs slightly before making his way to the kitchen, pouring some water into a cup that was on the kitchen counter.

"You nervous about something?" The older asks before taking a sip of the soft drink. Hwanwoong's eyes widen at the other's prediction, to which Keonhee notices.

"How long do you think we've been friends for Hwan? We all know your habit of cleaning anything you see when you get nervous." Keonhee walks towards the couch, sitting at the seat in front of Hwanwoong. The boy looks down embarrass since he didn't even notice he had that habit, and was being obvious about it too.

"So what's up?" Keonhee leans forward, waiting for the boy on the floor to spill. Hwanwoong bit his lower lip slightly, before crossing his legs, sitting correctly in front of the older.

"Do you remember yesterday? When me and Ravn bumped into each other?" He asks, the older nodding. "How could I not. You still haven't told me what you guys talk about." Keonhee teased, causing Hwanwoong to glare slightly. The older snorted, patting his friend's shoulder as a way to say that he was only joking.

Ever since yesterday happened, Keonhee kept pestering Hwanwoong to tell what happened in the hallway with his crush since the male's face was a blushing mess. It kept going until Hwanwoong runs into his room, not letting Keonhee in.

"Well, I actually asked him to help me with art supplies. I just wanted him to list the things I need, but instead...he...uh...", Hwanwoong looks away, fighting with himself either to tell Keonhee what happen or not. The older perked his eyebrow, waiting for the other to continue, to which Hwanwoong did after a little while. "...suggested for us to buy it together." As soon as the younger's word ended, Keonhee's eyes widen, a smile on his face.

"When?" the older asks.

"Today", Hwanwoong responded but immediately regrets it because of the squealing of his friend was hurting his eardrums. Hwanwoong covers his ears as he stands up, hurried into his room, swinging the door to close it. Though Keonhee stopped the door from closing completely as he followed the boy.

"OMG HWANWOONG. YOU'RE HAVING A DATE WITH YOUR SOULMATE", he says with a grin, looking at his short friend who groans.

"It's not a date!!" He turns around, facing his friend who rolls his eyes.