21💮

"Just when I thought everything was fine. The worst came to play"

💮

After living together, their lives have never been happier and fulfilled. Especially Xion, though he had only started to stay at Leedo's house 2 days ago, it was still enough. Waking up to seeing the older beside him was a sight he never knew he needed. Going home together after classes, eating together, watching TV together, or doing literally anything together. You can already tell by now how clingy Xion is towards Leedo.

Even when the older was doing work in the living room at night, since he didn't want to disturb Xion who wanted to sleep, the boy would join the older sometimes, sitting beside him just to annoy Leedo.

Tonight was no different too.

Leedo was doing his work as normal, grading, and checking his students' quizzes when he heard the door to his bedroom open. A boy with a sweater on, well technically it's Leedo's so it was oversize on his tiny body, walks out of the room. He looks at the male that's walking his way with a textbook in hand.

"Why are you not asleep yet? It's already 10pm," Leedo says to Xion, the other taking a seat beside him with a pout. It may seem like an early time for most people, but since Xion used to live in a strict house with strict rules, one of them being him needing to sleep at 10pm or the latest is 11pm, his body got used to the schedule. Getting sleepy sometimes when the clock hits 10. Leedo knows this after a while in their relationship, so he always takes note of the current time.

"I forgot to study for tomorrow's quiz", Xion shows the book in his hand, Leedo seeing the subject being the one that Xion is good at.

"You'll do well Dongju. Especially on this topic", Leedo says with a smile as he gently pats the younger's head.

"I know...but...I'm just worried...", he says as he looks down. He shouldn't be, but he still is. It's normal human nature to be anxious though you are good at something. He's worried that if he does bad, his parents will get mad.

Even though Xion knows he shouldn't think of studying because of his parents anymore, he can't help it. It became a habit of his to think of his parents' feedback regarding his grades and all. How can he not when he's been raised with that environment his whole life. So, the sudden freedom he got was something very new to him. And he doesn't regret it one bit.

"Can I study here? I promise I won't disturb you hyung," He says as he hugged the book to his chest, as he turns to the older. Leedo chuckles as he nods, obviously not minding the younger's company. A smile immediately appeared on Xion's face when he sees the older's answer, him taking a sit on the floor instead since the coffee table wasn't that close to the sofa.

The living room was pretty quiet for the most part. The sound of Leedo's typing, while Xion quietly studies for his quiz, the boy leaning his back against the sofa beside where the older is sitting. Leedo glances at the time on the laptop screen, seeing it's almost midnight. He's pretty surprised that Xion is still up at this point.