Forgive (Final part of Forget)

Requested part 3
Tw: cursing, a lot of cursing.

Patton smiled as he served dinner, though frowned seeing a side was missing.

"Does anyone know where Janus is?" Patton asked. Everyone shook their heads, except virgil, who wasn't listening. "Virge? Do you know where Jan is?"

"His room." Virgil mumbled.

"He's been in there for a few days. Do you know why?" Virgil shook his head, pushing his plate away and walking to his own room.

Patton looked at the others, frowning. They all shrugged, finishing their food.

Patton when to Virgil door, knocking softly. "Hey, kiddo, you okay?"

"I'm fine." Virgil said through the door. Pattons frown deepened when he heard Virgil's voice shake.

"Can I come in?" There was silence, which Patton took as a yes. He opened the door, closing it behind him.

"Hey, virge. What's wrong?" Patton asked softly, sitting across him on his bed.

"J-janus, he- he fucking stole my memories even when I told him not too, and then acted like he was the fucking victim when I yelled at him for it." Virgil said, crossing his arms.

"Language." Patton scolded softly. "Why did he do that?"

Virgil sighed softly, "before I became a main side, me and Janus were together. When I had to leave, he yelled at me and called me a traitor. Told me I just have never even loved him if I am so willing to leave."

"I was so angry at him. He just wouldn't understand that I didn't have a choice. I tried so hard-" His voice cracked softly as he pulled his legs to his chest. "I tried to hard to forget him. To forget what he said and how I still loved him, but I couldn't do it."

Patton nodded understandingly, encouraging him to continue.

"He offered to take my memories, make me forget him, but I couldn't. It hurt too much to think of never knowing him. I told him no, but he didn't listen. He said it would get easier for me if I never loved him in the first place."

"When I got my memories back, he told me he had hoped I could learn to love him again. If he wasn't so fucking stupid he would have realized I never fucking stopped." Virgil wiped st his tears, glaring at his hands.

"You still love him?" Patton asked. Virgil reluctantly nodded. "Kiddo, anger makes us sat and do things we don't mean. But, if you love someone, you'll forgive them. Eventually. For now, just do what you think is best."

Patton smiled and got up, leaving. Virgil sat in silence for a few minutes before getting up.

He walked to janus's room, knocking on the door.

"Go away, Remus. I don't give a shit if Patton wants me at dinner." Janus said. Virgil opened the door, dodging a pillow that was thrown.

"Remus, I swear to fucking-" Janus turned around, stopping mid sentence when he saw it was Virgil.

"V-virgil." He said with wide eyes, insecurely running a hand through his extremely messy hair.

"Hey, jan." Virgil crossed his arms, looking down.

"What, um, are you doing here?"

"I don't know." He admitted. They sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done." Janus said quietly.

"I know you are. You're just... You just so fucking stupid." Virgil hissed. Janus looked down, nodding. "All this bullshit just so I'll 'love you again' as if I didn't still love you."

"You still love me?" Janus asked.

"Of course, dumbass."

Janus laughed softly. "Sorry, I just... You don't understand how happy that makes me."

"I forgive you, because I still love you and I can't stay mad at you." Virgil sighed, shoulders deflating and arms falling to his sides.

"I love you, too." Janus smiled. "Can I please hug you?"

Virgil nodded and opened his arms, collapsing into his hug. "God, you're so fucking stupid."

"I know. I'm sorry." Janus laughed, tightening his hug. "I love you."

"I love you."

-this is so fucking bad oh my fucking god, I am SO SORRY to the person who requested this.
-I need more requests. Please.