Sick (prinxiety)

Virgil was sick. Very, very sick. He had a 108 degree fever, but he didn't want to tell patton because he didn't want him to fuss over him and he didn't want to tell Logan because Logan would tell Patton, so Roman was his last resort.

Virgil hadn't eaten or drinken anything in fear of running into Patton or Logan. So he was very very weak.

Virgil stumbled to the far end of the hall to Romans room. He did three tired knocks on the door before he started to get dizzy. As soon as Roman opened the door, Virgil collapsed.

"Oh gods." Roman mumbled, hesitantly picked Virgil up and brought him into his bedroom. It was wildly uncomfortable as Roman was shirtless and he could feel Virgils hot breath on his chest.

Roman laid him down on the bed and sat on the end of the bed. He took Virgils temperature and realized it was abnormally high. A few minutes later Virgil woke up.

"Hey Virge. How are you feeling?"

"Not good.." Virgil groaned, rolling over.

"Virge, you have to eat something." Roman summoned a bowl of soup and fed Virgil as he laid there staring at Roman.

"I can do it." Virgil st awkwardly, sitting up and grabbing the bowl. After his finished, he thanked him and fell asleep once more.

It was late, so Roman decided to go to sleep as well. He slid into the bed next to Virgil, but still let him have as much space as he needs. During the night he started to have a nightmare.

Romans Nightmare

Roman sat there coloring a picture with Remus, his twin brother. They were maybe around 8 years old. Suddenly a dark figure came and grabbed Remus.

Roman quickly grabbed his brothers hand and held on tight as the figure pulled Remus. Roman was thrown back by an invisible force and watched as whatever that was dragged Remus out of a door.

Roman got up and threw the door open. It was completely black. It wasn't a room, just darkness. He screamed into the black nothingness

                       "Remus!!"

End of dream

Virgil woke up to Roman crying in his sleep. Virgil quickly shook him awake. He woke up with a jolt.

"Hey, hey, hey, Roman, are you okay? What's going on?" Virgil anxiously wiped his tears and hugged him. Roman latched onto him, crying into his shoulder.

Roman fell asleep soon after, holding tightly to Virgils jacket. Virgil carefully laid him down, watching him for a moment before he too fell asleep.

Soon enough, that's where Virgil always slept.

______________________________________

416 words (including this)