Property (part 2)

A part 2 was requested lol
This one is sfw btw
Tw: cursing, crying, yelling, mention of sex, being called property, collar, implied sex lol

It had been nearly 2 weeks since virgil, or any side for that matter, had seen Janus.

Everyone knew something was wrong, as Thomas had been lying quite a lot recently.

Virgil pretended like he didn't care. He did, but it was mostly just angry at him.

Eventually, a meeting was called.

"Where's Janus?" Thomas asked, looking at everyone else. Everyone shrugged.

"He doesn't want to come here." Remus shrugged.

"Why not?"

"Beats me. He just told me he didn't want to. Something happened last time he was here."

"Well, who was he with last time he was here?" Everyone mumbled a 'not me' whilst looking around at each other.

Virgil sighed, tugging his jacket closer to himself. "He was with me."

Everyone looked at him in shock, Logan sighing heavily. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything! We were..." Memories of that night flooded his head. He shook his head, attempting to clear them out. "He just started acting weird. Saying he had something to handle and he left."

"What were you two doing?"

"Noth-"

"They were fucking." Remus cut him off, smirking. He leaned back in his chair. "Keep thinkin' about it, Virge. It's hot as fuck."

"Get out of my head, Remus!" Virgil glared.

"Okay, so, Virgil has to go to the dark side and talk to Janus, then?" Roman spoke up, interrupting their short lived banter.

"No. That asshole can stay over there for all I care." Virgil crossed his arms, turning to Thomas. "You can't just summon him?"

"I tried. You guys have a choice when it comes to me summoning you." Thomas frowned. "You're gonna have to go over there, virgil."

After a while of bickering, everyone was trying to convince Virgil to go over and fix it.

Eventually, he agreed.

"Fine! I'll go. But I didn't do anything wrong." Virgil grumbled, standing up and sinking down to the dark side. Remus went to follow, but was stopped by the others.

It had been a long while since Virgil was over here and although it brought back a lot of good memories, it also brought back a lot of bad ones.

He shivered, wrapping his arms around himself as he walked to Janus's room.

He hesitated, staring at the door before knocking.

The door opened to reveal Janus, seemingly surprised to see Virgil there. He stared at him for a moment, before he spoke. "What are you doing here?"

"The others wanted me to... Fix whatever is wrong with you." Virgil grumbled, glaring at him. Janus was taken back by virgils tone.

"If coming down here was such a hassle for you, why didn't they send someone else?" Janus asked, leaning against his door, crossing his arms.

"Why? So you can fuck them and leave them, too?" Virgil snapped. Janus's eyes widened.

"What? No, you're just-"

"Just what? Your property? Something you can use and then leave behind when you're done?" Virgils voice cracked slightly but he ignored it.

"Hey, I never left you behind. I know I left suddenly that night but I didn't mean to hurt you. I just-"

"But you did hurt me! I thought- I thought I was at least something more than just a fuck! I-"

"You are something more than just a fuck! I fucking love you, virgil!" Virgil went silent as Janus yelled, wiping at the tears that fell down his cheeks. "I love you! And I know you know that because I told you any chance I got when you were one of us! You never said it back."

"So you left because you love me?"

"No. I left because the only time you ever told me you loved me, we were fucking." Janus sighed. "Back then, I thought sex and... This," Janus summoned the collar, looking down at it shamefully, "would make it feel like you loved me. And it did for a while, until you left."

"I thought you were just into that. I didn't know you..."

"Oh, I am." Janus laughed softly, his thumb brushing the gold tag. "Indulging in your partners kinks is a way to show how much you care about their pleasure. How much you trust them."

Janus looked up at Virgil. "You trusted me enough to own you for many nights. You let me call you mine and for that, I will forever be grateful. I'm sorry I left you.. And I'm sorry I love you."

Virgil gently grabbed the collar from janus's hands, cupping his face and kissing him softly. Janus leaned into the kiss, gently holding his waist.

The two had shared many kisses over the years, but this one was different. Most of their kisses were lustful, some even angry, but this one... This one was real. They could feel it even as they pulled away.

"I love you, too." Virgil said as he hugged him tightly. "I have for a long time. I just... I w-was scared."

Janus hugged back just as tight, wiping his tears and sighing against his shoulder.

"We should tell Thomas everything is okay." Janus said as he pulled from the hug.

"We should. But... Maybe in a bit." Virgil smiled mischievously, putting the collar on. Janus smirked, pulling him closer and kissing him again.

Sheeeeesh
🧍‍