Kissed

Tw: mentions of blood, mentions of semen and moans (pls it's remus) it's not what it sounds like, feelings (gross) it gets a little steamy, but nothing too bad. The farthest it goes is neck kissing

Remus didn't think he was interesting.

Logan never understood the other side. He didn't think he was very interesting either. He was more a pain to deal with.

Until one day he found himself alone with the intrusive side.

"Hey there, dork." Remus hummed as he hung upside down in a tree.

Logan didn't know how he found himself on this side of imagination. He didn't mind it.

"Hello, creativity." Logan spared him a glance from his notebook, in which he carefully wrote down something probably about the flower he was observing.

"Hungry pink-stemmed daffodil." Remus smiled.

"Hungry?" Logan asked as he watched the plant as a butterfly half-hazardly floated by. The plant shot up, trapping the bug in its petals. It relaxed and the butterfly was gone.

"The plants here are a lot better than from where you come from." Remus cackled. "Watch out for the blood sucking roses. They'd love you."

"Why me?"

"Because you'd taste sweet. You'd taste like everything they could ever want and it'll make them crave more of you. It's all fun and games until you're dead." Remus climbed up the tree.

Logan raised an eyebrow at the softness in his voice. It wasn't something you heard often. Usually it would be in the early mornings before he's drowned himself in energy drinks and his own thoughts.

Logan sat down against the tree stump. "Could you tell me more about your strange plants?"

"Sure! You wanna hear about the semen squirting song-flower?!" Remus asked, excitement in his voice.

"S-se... Uhm, sure." Logan nodded.

"So if you get too close to it, it squirts semen at you and moans!" Remus grinned as he let himself fall back, landing on the ground with a sickening thud. "It's hilarious. I remember Jan tried to make me get rid of it. Don't tell him I still have it around here."

"Are you okay? You just fell from a height that could have damaged your spine." Logan asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, it's all good." Remus shrugged.

They continued to talk about the weird plants and animals he had around before the conversation slowly shifted to a topic Logan never thought he would mind himself having with Remus.

"Feeling wonderer. It kinda looks like a bunny, but cooler obviously." He said as he pointed to a little fluffy creature making it's way to them. "It tracks down people who hide their feeling too deep. They make you want to let everything out. "

Logan stared at the animal and before he knew it he was talking. "I do feel things, y'know. I feel a lot if things, so many things that I fear I may be driving myself insane. I've never known what to do about them. What do you think?"

I think... I think you need to be kissed." He mumbled as he got closer to Logan, basically pinning him to the tree behind him. "Kissed harder than anyone's ever been kissed. Kissed so hard that you forget everything you have collected in that head of yours."

His hands laid idly on Logan's waist, not quite paying attention. The change in the atmosphere was deathly obvious. Even the joy screaming ducks had shut up.

It was silent. The only thing that could be heard were their hushed breathing.

Simultaneously, they both leaned closer, though froze as they nearly touched.

"You'd taste sweet." Remus said softly. "You'd taste like everything I could ever want and you'd make me crave more of you."

It was sudden. The speed that Logan pushed himself closer to Remus.

Their lips ached against each other, both praying that this was real and not that damned bunny.

They pushed farther against each other until they couldn't anymore. Although the sun was setting, it was only getting hotter, their skin burned for the other.

They parted with gasps, arms wrapped around each other, hands touching everywhere appropriate.

"This isn't a good idea." Remus admitted as he slowly kissed down Logan's jaw. He kissed down his neck, loving the way Logan shivered against him.

"I know." Logan huffed, putting a hand on his chest and slowly pushing him away. "This cannot become a regular thing."

"Okay." Remus nodded. They both got up, dusting themselves off.

Before Logan leaves he crosses his arms. "Um... I'll be back tomorrow."

Remus breathed out a laugh, nodding. "I'll be waiting."

Spoiler alert; it became a regular thing.

-I'm so sorry.
-I swear, I'm trying.
-I've been drinking a lot of monster energy drinks recently. Like, a lot. I had three last night. I have one right now.
-I need help.