Fighting

I could be doing so much better than I am

Tw: weapons, fighting, cursing, blood, cuts (theyre fighting a creature btw dont be alarmed)

Roman hummed as he walked down the path of a forest. He made sure to watch his surroundings, as today him and Remus decided to do some brotherly bonding, which usually was just them fighting with their choice of weapon.

Roman heard rustling behind him and, baring his sword, he turned.

He gasped at the creature in front of him. It had to be about 15 feet tall. It had black scales, and had it's teeth bared, eyes glaring at him. It's tail was dragging, crushing anything in its path.

He slowly backed up, though the creature roared loudly, causing Roman to drop his sword and cover his ears.

The creature ran at him and Roman could only stare, eyes wide with fear.

And then, he felt nothing.

...

Just kidding.

Roman was tackled to the side, the creature skidding past him.

"Roman, what the fuck are you doing!?" Remus yelled, pulling him to stand. "You don't just stare at something when its trying to kill you!"

Roman shook his head. "Sorry.. What is that thing?!"

"I don't know!"

The creature growled, turning around to face them again.

Remus grinned. "Looks like whatever it is wants to die today."

The two looked at each other, nodding, before looking back at the creature. It lunged at them, and the two ran, sliding under it. Roman grabbed his sword, and as it turned back, he sliced at the creatures ankles.

It cried out, lifting his front legs.

Remus grinned as he scaled the side of the creature. He held on tightly as it attempted to shake him off.

"Keep it distracted!"

Roman used the butt of his sword to hit at its side while Remus continued to climb it.

It's tail swelt by and threw Roman, who landed onto the ground with a thud.

He coughed, shakily standing up, holding his side. He fell again, panting.

Remus groaned, rolling his eyes before summoning his morning star. He climbed to the top of its head, where he slammed the morning star against his skull.

It collapsed, and Remus got off of it before it disappeared.

"What..." Roman panted. "You created that?"

"No. Probably something Thomas thought up subconsciously." Remus shrugged, pulling him to stand.

Remus slung Romans arm around his shoulder, practically dragging him out of Imagination.

When they got back they were met with Patton and Virgil fussing over them in their own ways. Which was Patton checking to make sure they were okay, softly asking them what hurts and if they were okay, while Virgil anxously looked them over, mumbling something about how dumb they were for never being careful.

"We're fine! I'm sure I have some bruising but I'll be okay." Roman smiled, falling into the couch with a groan. Remus followed, leaning back against the back with a sigh.

"I totally saved your ass back there." Remus laughed, earning a smack to the head.

Janus offered the two water, them taking it gratefully.

"Yknow... Something feels off." Remus said, before jumping as Logan cleared his throat from behind them.

They looked over, already looking like two sad puppies.

"Do you two have any idea what could have happened if both of you got hurt?" Logan glared, crossing his arms as he looked down at the two, who shrank and nodded.

"Yeah... We're sorry." They mumbled.

Yuhh
Ending it there bc I don't have enough energy to think of a full scolding lol