colors (soulmate AU) Demus

Hey. Its been a while. I'm sorry. I've been going through something and I don't have anyone to talk to about it so instead I stay up at night and think about it until the sun rises then I sleep for the whole day just to wake up and think about it again and I have no control over my body anymore and I am just slowly breaking but I'm fine.
Let's do this.
___________________________________

Janus looked down at his wrist, seeing the familiar grey spot. He sighed, tugging his sleeve down. It was the first day of school. How exciting. He walked into school, meeting up with Virgil. Virgil nodded in greeting, though didn't say anything as he disconnected his headphones so that Janus could listen too. Janus stared at Virgil's wrist, looking at the bright pink spot.

He didn't say anything and just stood there at their lockers and vibed to the music Virgil was playing.

-

Remus glanced at his brothers wrist, that was a bright pink meaning he had found his soulmate. Remus rolled his eyes. He didn't think he had a soulmate.

He followed Roman into the school, going to their lockers. Due to them being twins their lockers are right next to eachother. He began putting his books into his locker, before hearing Roman gasp dramatically next to him.

"Re, your wrist!" Roman said, point in to his wrist that was now a yellow color. "They are in this room! We have to find them!"

They began walking past people, in a totally not suspicious way, (note the sarcasm.) It soon started changing to an orange. Remus walked backwards, looking at everyone they passed.

-

Janus took another glance at his wrist, choking on a gasp as he noticed it was now yellow.

"Virgil..." He mumbled, nudging him. Before their eyes it stared changing to orange.

"Holy shit, they're looking for you!" Virgil said, smiling at his friend. Janus fixed his hat, panic setting in.

What if they hate me?

What if they don't like my scar?

What if they-

His thoughts got interrupted by some one crashing into him, tripping over him in the process.

"Sorry about that!" Roman said. Janus nodded at his friends soulmate, looking down at the person on the floor. He looked the same as Roman, despite this one having a mustache. He wore jean shorts with ripped fishnet stockings and a green tank top.

"It's all good." Janus smiled, holding out a hand for the idiot on the floor. Said idiot took his hand, and they both gasped at their wrists bursting into a bright pink. Janus helped him up, but their hands stayed connected as they both stared at their wrists.

"Damn, my soul mates hot." The other mumbled. "I'm Remus." He said, looking down at him with a smile.

"Im Janus." He smiled back, a small blush on his face.

______________________________________

Super fucking short but I was starting to go crazy from the lack of creativity running through my system so... Yeah.

Anyway, until next time, stay alive for me, okay?