knife (Nsfw)

-besties,,, hear me out,,, pfft-
-OKAY
-OKAY, SO I WAs on tik tok and I came across a video talking about knife play and I was like,,, hm.
-so I wrote this.
-um, yeah. Way more kinky than the other ones I've written. No, I'm not easing you into it, enjoy.

The prompt I came up with that started this whole thing: "I could kill you right now."

Tw: cursing, knife play, hair pulling, blood, "whore" and "pathetic" Is used, cutting, crying and "I could kill you right now."  Handjob, slight public, possessive Janus, top Janus, bottom remus

Remus smiled as a man grabbed his hips from behind him, moving them against him.

He looked over at Janus, who was glaring at the two. He got up, walking to the bathroom.

Remus frowned, excusing himself from the man as he rushed to follow Janus. He walked into the bathroom, seeing no one. He was suddenly pinned to a stall door, Janus glaring down at him.

"God, you're so fucking annoying." He growled, kissing him passionately. Remus moaned weakly against him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Janus shoved him into a stall, locking it behind him. he pinned him against the wall, kissing him and biting his lip. Remus moaned, giving Janus space to slide his tongue into his mouth. Janus slid his hands up his shirt, tugging it over his head.

He pushed Remus onto his knees, Remus panting as he looked up at him.

Janus did nothing but smirk at how pathetic he was acting already. Remus whined as he quickly attempted to unbutton janus's pants and tug them down.

"Such a fucking whore. Grinding all over that fucker outside, now you're trying to suck me off." Janus hissed, pulling his hair back. He smiled at Remus's confused yet aroused look. He fixed his pants back up. He pulled out a knife, flicking the blade out. He traced his way down Remus's neck, watching as he shivered.

"I could kill you right now, and no one would care because you're just a whore. No one cares about filthy whores." Janus kneeled down, sliding his knife down to Remus's collar bones, pressing the knife deeper into his skin, causing him to whine, arching his back.

Janus slowly cut a jagged J into remus's skin. Remus's whimpered, small tears pricking his eyes and rolling down his cheeks, though the growing erection in his shorts proved he was enjoying himself.

"Do you love me, Re?" Janus asked softly, as if it wasn't a loaded question with a knife pressed to his throat.

"Yes." Remus breathed, nodding. He held his breath as Janus pressed the knife deeper against his throat.

"Then act like you do. Do you know what this means?" He pressed his fingers to his skin, being cautious to not get blood on his gloves. "It means you're mine. Only mine. Got it?"

"Yes." Remus closed his eyes as he tilted his head farther up, a way of letting Janus knew he understood.

"Good." Janus pulled him up, kissing him. Remus kissed back, whining and whimpering as he felt the knife press into his abdomen.

Janus pushed him against the wall. Remus moaned half from pleasure and half from pain as janus slowly cut him.

Janus pulled away from the kiss, watching as he continued to cut remus, who whined, moaned, squirmed, and cried with every cut.

Janus smiled at his work, no longer caring much for his gloves as he smeared the blood across his stomach.

"So beautiful..." Janus mumbled, biting his lip.

"J-jan, please~" Remus moaned out. "T-touch me, please, I need it~"

"How pathetic. I suppose I could..." Janus smirked, moving to unbutton remus's shorts and tug them, along with his briefs, down.

Remus sighed at the feeling of no longer being constricted to his tight shorts. He gasped as Janus grasped him softly, groping and teasing him.

"Jan- Janus, please~ I nee-" Remus was cut off with a gasp as Janus presses the flat end of the knife against his throat.

"No need to beg. I'll take care of you." Janus  hummed, slowly begining to jerk Remus off.

Remus was already close, due to everything that was going on, not to mention the fact that the few other people that had entered the bathroom could hear everything. Though, they soon understood that the bathroom was... Occupied, quickly leaving soon after.

"Jan, jan, I'm close~" Remus moaned.

"Already? Honestly, Remus, you're no fun." Janus grinned devilishly. Remus bucked into his hand, whining. His eyes were screwed shut in pleasure, hands gripping and clawing at janus's shirt.

Remus jerked with a moan as he came against his lower stomach and janus's hand. He collapsed, falling to his knees as he panted.

"Hey, hey, look at me." Janus smiled as Remus's eyes fluttered open. He flicked the knife closed, putting it back in his pocket. "Let's get home."

Remus nodded and watched as Janus walked away, tugging off his gloves and reaching into his pocket, getting a cloth. He wet it in the sink, helping Remus stand up before gently pressing the cloth to the cuts.

Janus tugged remus's briefs and shorts up, gently kissing his forehead.

"You okay?" He asked softly as he cleaned him up.

"Yes, Janny. Thank you." Remus mumbled tiredly. Once Janus was done, Remus grabbed his shirt off the ground, looking in the mirror. His cheeks flushed as he saw what Janus had cut into him.

'My whore'

"Do you like it?" Janus asked, wrapping his arms around him. Remus nodded fiercely, drawing a laugh from Janus. "Yes, I thought you would."

Janus kissed the back of his neck softly, pulling away to get ready to leave.

"Hey, jan?"

"Hm?"

"I love you." Remus smiled, tugging his shirt over his head.

"I love you, too." Janus grinned, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the crowded bar, and begining their quiet walk home.

Bonus:

"Remus, stop scratching at the scabs!" Janus grumbled as he grabbed remus's hand, gently wiping the blood from his now open wound.

"But I want it to scar." Remus smiled. Janus sighed heavily, before smirking.

"How about this? You leave it alone and when or if it fades, I'll just have to mark you up again?"

"You got yourself a deal."

-I think it's so funny when I'm reading someone else's smut and I see one of my active readers commenting on it.
-Also, is it weird that I don't like reading other people's smut, but I'm completely fine writing and reading my own? The only times I do is when I need ideas :|