Storm cloud

(I'm sorry but this is my favorite ship sooo, also I know it's very short.)

After intrusive thoughts video

~~~

"My, my Virgil. Look how how much you've grown. Love the new jacket. It's been a while." Remus said, grabbing Virgil's hand.

"Go away, rat." Virgil spat, trying to pull his hand away.

"Traded me in for the cleaner model, huh?" Remus said, pointing to his brother, that was on his phone.

"I didn't trade anything. I never even liked you. You were just a creepy roommate." Virgil said, pulling his hand away.

"Aww Virgil, you know you love me."

"No. I don't. I would sell you to Satan for one corn chip."

"He hates you, y'know."

"Who?"

"Roman."

"Oh... Okay. That's fine."

"Hey! Leave my storm cloud alone you fiend!" Roman shouted, getting up. Virgil felt uncomfortable, standing in between then while the shouted, but he was the only thing keeping them from killing each other. They kept getting closer until Virgil put one hand on each of their chests to keep them away.

Remus out his hand on top of his, as Roman held his wrist lightly.

Remus left soon after Roman brought his sword out. He wouldn't have used it in him, it was just to scare him off.

"You okay, storm cloud?" Virgil nodded, and sat down.

"You know, what he said, about me hating you. It isn't true. I like you. More than I thought." Roman said, sitting down next to him. His hand, laying lightly on his.

Virgil just smiled and rested his head against his shoulder and watched whatever the show they were watching was.

All is good. For know.