Oh No

-my life sucks ass so today we're writing something nice.
Tw: none

“Hello, nerd.” Roman smiled, ruffling Logans hair as he walked by, sitting down at the couch across from Logan, who sat in a plush chair.

“Must you do that every time?” Logan huffed, brushing his hair back. The two had made it a sort of daily thing to sit together in the living room, complete silence, (Besides Romans humming and Logans constant muttering about his work) and just work in peace. Virgil never really left his room, Janus just plainly didn’t like Roman right now, Patton was too loud, and Remus was too distracting, so the two only really had each other.

“Yup.” Roman grinned, laying back and grabbing his sketch pad and a pencil. He hummed as he quickly began drawing, his pencil swiftly making its way across the paper carelessly. Logan watched with interest.

He’s always noticed how passionate Roman was about his creations. It was nice, watching him do what he loves.

Roman froze, raising an eyebrow at his paper, before shaking his head slightly, erasing something. His hair fell into his face, but he ignored it.

Logan leaned over, gently brushing Roman’s hair back. Roman looked at him, smiling softly, but left it at that.

Logan continued to watch him, not bothering to pay attention to his own work. He smiled to himself, this scene reminding him of some random romance movie where the main character falls for the love interest that Roman is always going on about.

'Wait.' Logan thought, eyes going wide.

'Oh no.'