You're so alive (Roceit, part 2)

Sorry that writing sucks in this one. Someone requested a part 2 and I had no idea what to write so I was just making it up as I went along.

It had been several weeks since that night.

Roman still watched as Janus left at night, with nothing short of hearts in his eyes. Yes, he fell hard and fast for the snake-like side.

Janus knew Roman still watched, seeing him sat at his window, watching silently. He too had fallen for him, but it was long before that night. He had always had feelings for the fanciful side.

It was a particularly hot day today and the other sides were playing in the pool as Janus was sat inside, watching them with a soft smile.

Despite not being able to enjoy a day in the sun with his everyone, he liked seeing them happy.

Roman looked over from where he sat in the pool, seeing Janus watching them. He hopped out of the pool, drying himself off before going inside.

"Hey, Janus." Roman smiled as he sat next to him. Janus nodded in a greeting.

"What are you doing in here?" Janus asked. Roman shrugged.

"You looked like you could use some company." He smiled. Janus gave a small smile in return.

"I've been thinking... What if you... turned me?" Roman asked quietly, leaning on his hands and looking down at the table in front of them. Janus eyes widened at the thought, shaking his head.

"Why would you want me to do that?" He asked.

"I-it was just a thought. I figured it would be nice to have someone that was like you around. So that you wouldn't have to live like this alone." He mumbled. Janus tugged off his glove, grabbing Romans hand and pressing his fingers against his cold wrist.

Nothing. Not a single beat.

"I'm not alive, Roman. I'm just forced to be here despite that." He said, sighing. "Like I said before, I admire how alive you are. Not just physically alive. Mentally, emotionally. I don't want to take that away from you."

There was a pause, where they just looked at each other, before Janus spoke again.

"There's also too many risks. I could put too much venom and you die or I could out too little victim and you die. Or... I wouldn't be able to control myself and I... Drain you." He mumbled.

Roman nodded, moving his hand to hold Janus's. Janus's hand was cold, Romans feeling hot against his. They went back to watching the others, leaning on each other as they did.

Soon the sun began setting, a bright orange taking over the sky. The other sides came in, going to their rooms, tired from such an active day.

Once the sun  set completely, Janus spoke up. "You should sleep. I've noticed you haven't been sleeping well lately." He smirked.

Roman blushed. "Actually I was wondering if I could come with you to the blood bank?"

"Why?"

"Beats sitting at home doing nothing." Roman shrugged. Janus shrugged and nodded. They went to their rooms for a bit, waiting until 3 AM. Roman saw deceit walk into view from the window, looking up at him and gesturing for him to follow. Roman tugged his shoes on, rushing outside.

They walked together in relative silence, Roman humming quietly.

"You wait here." Janus mumbled, going into the building. Roman waited patiently, sitting on the floor against a tree. He rested his head back against it, staring up at the sky.

Roman groaned as buried his head against someones chest. His eyes shot open as he looked up at Janus, who carried him gently.

"Ah, sorry for falling asleep." He said tiredly, attempting to roll out of his arms. Janus just pulled him closer against his chest, nodding.

"It's okay. Go back to sleep." Janus said. Roman shook his head, trying and failing to roll out of his arms again.

"I'm probably heavy!" Roman argued. Janus scoffed.

"You weigh practically nothing." He said. Roman groaned and squirmed, only to shriek and wrap his arms tightly around Januss neck when he pretended like he was going to drop him.

"Go back to sleep." Roman grumbled but nodded, leaning his head against his shoulder, slowly falling asleep.

Janus soon got back to the house, throwing his bag on to his bed before going into Romans room, attempting to put him down on the bed. Roman whined and wrapped his arms tighter around him.

"Roman, you have to let go." Janus chuckled softly. Roman shook his head, burying his head in his chest.

"Stay." Roman mumbled out. Janus sighed and nodded, laying the both of them down. Roman sighed and weakened his grasp on him. Janus slowly tried to get up, only to get tugged back down, his head landing on Romans chest with a thud. He groaned and relaxed, listening to the calm beat of his heart. He closed his eyes, tapping his pointing finger gently to the beat.

He laid there until the sun started to rise, he carefully got up, closing the window and curtains. He went over to Roman, placing a soft kiss his forehead. Roman shifted before he looked up at him tiredly, pulling him down and kissing him gently.

"I love you." Janus mumbled. Roman grinned.

"I love you, too."