First kiss

Virgil grunted as Roman collapsed on top of him. Roman had his head on virgils lap, looking up at him, though virgil ignored him, staring at his phone.

Roman stared at him for a bit, before poking his cheek.

Eventually, virgil groaned, looking down at him. "What do you want?"

"You're so cute. I'mma kiss you." Roman smiled, sitting up and leaning against his shoulder.

"I'll kiss you, bro. Don't think I won't." Virgil smiled, rolling his eyes.

"Do it then." Virgil looked at him for a second, before shrugging and kissing his lips. Roman blushed brightly, grinning and hiding his face as he squealed quietly.

"You're so weird." Virgil shrugged him off. He went back on his phone for a while, before he paused. "Oh my god."

"What?"

"I just realized that when people ask me who my first kiss was I'm gonna have to say it was you." Virgil cringed.

"I WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?" Roman gasped, looking at him with wide eyes.

Virgil nodded and roman only seemed to get more surprised. Roman thought for a moment. "You were my first on purpose kiss, if that counts?"

"On purpose kiss?"

"Yeah. My first kiss was with Patton, but it was an accident. He went to kiss my cheek as I went to kiss his. It was a weird day."

Virgil nodded as he went back to his phone.

"You don't seem to care much that you just got your first kiss."

"I don't." Virgil shrugged, checking the time. "Shit, I have to go home."

They parted with a hug, Virgil leaving Romans house, as cool as a cucumber. Totally won't even think about this day again.

Well, 3 days later at 4 in the morning he's definitely thinking about that day.

And that's the story of how I got my first kiss, in which I am Virgil.
If my friend is reading this, which she isn't bc she doesn't know I write this, know that I might be in love with you now.
No but actually all I've been thinking about since that day is kissing her again so I might actually be in love?
Hey Google? How to subtly ask your best friend to make out
Lol