Sleep ( Analogical)

Virgil sighed, rolling over and checking his phone. 3:45 AM. He got up, quietly. He walked out of his room, looking back and forth through the hallway.

Princeys room, lights off.

Patton's room, lights off.

Logans room, lights of- on?

Why is Logan awake at this time? Virgil walked over to his room, knocking on his door. A very tired Logan opened the door, slightly surprised to see another side awake.

"Hello, Virgil. Why are you awake at this time?" Logan asked sleepily, fixing his glasses.

"I couldn't sleep. I was wondering if I could just... Uh... Sleep next to you. Just for tonight!" Virgil said, bashfully looking away. Logan looked confused, but nodded and opened the door.

Logan sat on the bed, his back leaning against the headboard as Virgil awkwardly sat next to him. Although he was insanely tired, the awkwardness wasn't going to help him sleep.

"Virgil." Logan said, his voice low with tiredness and his eyes drooping.

"Hm?"

"I... I like you. Ahem. Romanticly." He said. Virgil looked at him, surprised.

"I, um, like-like you too." Virgil said, blushing. Logan smiled and laid down, as did Virgil. Logan pulled Virgil closer, Virgil rested in his head on his chest. Logan wrapped his arms around him.

They both fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

_______________________________
Yo, I'm really sorry this is hella short, but I cant think of anything. Sorry it sucks