Teacher (Remus x Logan)

Remus shuffled into class, taking his seat next to janus. Today they were getting a new teacher, due to the other one getting a better job. The class sat there for a while before the teacher walked in. He wore a black shirt and black tie, due to the schools policy that teachers must wear ties, along with some black dress pants. He looked no older than 26 and he was quite attractive.

"Sorry I'm late. A cat was following me this morning so I brought her to my roommate to feed her." He apologized, setting his stuff on the desk.

"Oh, my god. Our teacher is hot." Remus mumbled under my breath. Janus snickered, standing up.

"MY FRIEND THINKS YOU'RE HOT." He shouted. Remus choked as he tugged Janus to sit back down, embarrassed. He looked to the teacher, noticing a bright blush on his face. He cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"You must be Janus Hiss. The teachers warned me about you and your friends constant talking and need for attention. " He sighed. "Thank you, Remus, but please refrain from saying anything like that to keep your friend in his seat."

Remus nodded, blushing and hiding behind his desk out of embarrassment.

"Anyway, I'm Logan Logic, though you can call me Logan. As you know I'm going to be your new teacher for the rest of the year. I would like to mention I have very little patience and will shout and throw things." He said, sitting on the edge of his desk.

"Now, usually we would be doing work to help you on the upcoming test in a few weeks but the school decided that I should take today learning more about you all and answering any questions you all might have." As he finished, almost everyone's hand shot up. "Alright... Say your name and the question. You."

"I'm Emily. My question is, are you single?" The girl smiled. Logan rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I am." Several more hands shot up. "You."

"James. Are you gay?" He smirked.

"Yes, I am." Logan sighed. James opened his mouth to say something but was cut off. "Not interested in whatever you're going to say because you'll probably either hit on me or say something homophobic. Both have happened before. Moving on, what do you want, Janus?" Janus had been waving his arm in the air since the beginning of this and rather annoyingly going, "pick me, pick me!"

"What do you think about Remus? He did call you hot, so it's only fair you say something about him." Remus slapped him on the back of the head, though he was interested in what he was going to say.

"I think he's better than you."

"Oh, I know. But that's not what I meant." Janus smiled, leaning back in his chair.

"You all have some rather inappropriate questions. Do you do this for every teacher you have?"

"Only the sexy ones!" Someone called out from the back. Logan sighed heavily.

"Any normal questions?" Remus thought for a long time before carefully raising his hand. "Remus."

"What did you name her?"

"Hm?"

"Uh, the cat. Did you name her?" He asked, hoping it wasn't going to bug him. Logan let out a small laugh.

"I named her Star. She is a black cat with little white freckle-like spots that reminded me of stars." He grinned, sitting in his chair.

{Time skip; a few months later.}

The class all began walking out of the room as class ended.

"Thank you for keeping your friend at bay today. Makes my job easier." Logan smiled. Remus laughed.

"Not a problem, Lo." After getting a bit close, (as friends,) Remus started using a nickname. Wasn't much of a problem to Logan, so he continued using it. "So, uh... I was wondering if I could get your number and we could go out.. Sometime... Maybe?"

Logan laughed at his shyness, shrugging. "Sure, though I'm not sure on the schools policy on dating your students." He said, writing down his number and handing it to Remus, who grinned and took it excitedly.

"Thanks! I'll text you later!" Remus said, leaving and going to his next class.

{Time skip, 3 months later}

The two had dated, in secret, due to the school actually having a policy about dating the student, despite the small 2 years age gap between the two. Logan was currently sat on Remus's bed, watching a horror film. Remus started placing kisses along Logan's neck, soon getting pinned down by Logan, who retaliated.

Let's just say they didn't watch the rest of the movie after that.

{The next morning}

Logan fixed his tie as he walked out of the bedroom, followed by Remus, who had a grin on his face.

"Hey, Logan." A voice sounded behind him. He turned around, surprised to see Janus there. "Looks like I finally got my answer."

____________________________________
Fuck, is this okay? Its 7:08 and I am so fucking tired right now so I can't tell.
Please, please comment. It makes me feel prideful and I need the validation to keep myself from going crazy-

I was originally going to make this prinxiety but I am so glad I didn't.