Eyes (soulmate AU)

Roman woke up excited as ever. He put all his effort into his outfit and styled his hair to perfection.

Today was the first day of high school. Not many people were excited about this day, but Roman was. He so desperately wanted to meet his soulmate. And the more people there was, the more of a chance he could meet them.

He soon arrived at the school, looking at the sea of dark grey eyes. But for a second, he saw a color. An extremely light grey, almost white, with clashes of purple. He tried to find the color again, but sadly, it was gone. He walked over to his locker and put the code on, opening it and putting his stuff inside of it. A boy skipped over, pulling another boy with him.

"Hi! I'm Patton and this is Logan." A boy with curly blonde hair said as he shook his hand, Patton.

"Salutations." Logan said, shaking his hand as well.

"Hi, I'm Roman." Roman said, smiling.

"Have you met your soul mate yet?" Patton asked, Only to be nudged by Logan.

"No I haven't, but I almost did. Are you two soulmates?"

"No, I haven't met mine yet, but Logan has. His soul mate is Damian, but you probably know him as Deceit."

"The president of the reptiles club?" Roman asked, to which Logan nodded.

"You said you almost met your soul mate?" Logan asked. Roman nodded.

"Yeah, I walked into the school and saw these beautiful light grey and purple eyes. The grey was almost white and the purple was a deep lavender. They were beautiful." Roman said, smiling.

"Sounds beautiful." Patton agreed, "anyway we came over to see if you would like to join us for lunch?"

"Sure!" Roman exclaimed.

Time skip, lunch

"Guys! I met my soul mate!" Patton yelled as he ran up to us, grinning.

"Who is it?" Roman asked, grinning as well.

"His name is Remus! He's really... Interesting. J like him a lot!" Patton sat down next to logan.

"Remus Royal?" Roman asked in surprise.

"Yeah! Do you know him?"

"He's my twin brother." Roman said.

"I knew he looked familiar!" Patton said, giggling. Patton looked over Romans shoulder and smiled.

"Virgil! Over here!"

A boy wearing an over sized hoodie and black jeans walked over quietly and sat down next to Patton. He had purple hair and was just a few inches shorter than Roman was. He was also wearing sunglasses. Virgil.

"Hey virge! Are those remys glasses?"

"Yeah. J asked to borrow them." Virgil said, shrugging. He looked at Roman, gasping slightly.

"F-fuck." Virgil said breathly.

"What?" Roman asked, uncomfortably.

"Your eyes are gorgeous." Virgil said quietly. He slowly took the sunglasses off, revealing the light grey and purple eyes.

"I could say the same about yours." Roman grinned.

"You guys are soulmates?! That's amazing!" Patton yelled, grinning and bouncing in his seat.

"Congratulations." Logan said, showing a small smile.

Time skip, after lunch

After lunch, Virgil pulled Roman away, who was practically swooning over Virgil's eyes.

"Your eyes are absolutely gorgeous." Roman said.

"You've told me a million times." Virgil said rolling his eyes playfully. They stared at each other for a while, before slowly leaning in and sharing a gentle kiss.

In a place where soulmates are based on eyes, you could sense that they were soulmates just from the energy that kiss shot off.

And boy, did the two love it.

___________________________________

Virgil's eyes

Sorry the eyeshadow at the bottom looks like absolute crap.

Romans eyes