Car (nsfw)

Finally. The last one. Omg
Also you guys can still request nsfw, but I'll take a while to get it written. I'm only gonna be taking requests from you guys now. I can't with my discord friends rn.

"Okie, okie, so I know you don't like writing Patton, but if it bothers you then you can change it. So patton (or whoever) getting ultimately flustered and such bc of Janus and it makes him needy so he tells Janus to go to the store with him but instead he goes to a secluded area and Jan gives him a hand job or something lol. Tyty mi amor ✨✨"

Tw: some creepy guy hits on Patton at the store smh, handjob, um theyre in a car? Possessive Janus? Cursing, suggestive comments (remus again lol)
(Guys they're husbands in this one!! How cute omg I picture this a few months after janus and Patton got married in 'proposal' :D )

Patton bit his lip as Janus pulled him closer in his sleep.

Patton had been awake for about 30 minutes, which was more than enough time to feel Janus progressively get harder. Janus's tight hold on him kept him pressed tightly against him.

Soon Janus groaned and shifted, picking up his head to look down at Patton.

"Morning, love." Janus mumbled tiredly. Kissing his neck softly before laying back down.

"M-morning, J." Patton stuttered, blushing. Janus shifted again before he sat up quickly, looking down at his lap.

"Oh, I'm sorry, love." Janus laughed, getting up and stretching. "I'm gonna go take a cold shower."

Patton nodded and watched Janus walk to their bathroom, before he got up and knocked on virgils bedroom.

"Virge, are you up?" Patton asked. The door opened, revealing a very tired and grumpy Virgil. "Ah, great! I'm gonna make breakfast and it's your turn to choose!"

"Whatever you want to eat, dad. I don't mind." He yawned. Patton nodded and went downstairs. He quickly made pancakes, setting plates for everyone with their favorite toppings. Syrup, whipped cream and strawberries for himself, syrup and banana slices for Janus, and plain for Virgil.

Janus walked in, pecking his husband on the cheek before grabbing a mug and getting coffee, sitting at the table.

Virgil soon followed, also getting a mug and coffee before sitting down and immediately digging into his breakfast.

"Hey, dads?" Both Patton and Janus looked up at the mention of them. "Remus wants to come over today. Is that cool?"

Patton nodded as Janus spoke up, "to do what?"

"Just to watch some horror movies and eat snacks." Hee shrugged.

"Alright. That's fine." Janus nodded. Once they finished eating they all watched cartoons together before Remus got there, and the two went upstairs.

"I'm gonna go to the store. Wanna come?" Patton asked. Janus nodded and they got their shoes on, before yelling out to the other two that they were leaving and would be back soon.

Once they got there, Janus said something about getting snacks for Virgil and Remus, before walking away. Patton walked around the store a bit, his cart gradually filling as he did.

While he was looking at bread, someone walked up to him.

"Hi." He smirked, looking him up and down. "Aren't you just the cutest thing?"

"Oh, thank you!" Patton smiled, not thinking much of it. The man continued looking him over. "Um, have we met before?"

"I don't think so. I would have remembered such a pretty face." He smirked. Patton's eyes widened as stepped back.