Singing (RemusxPatton)

Patton smiled as he walked down the hallway. He walked past Virgil's room, hearing him and Roman talking, so it didn't come to a surprise when Romans room was silent.

He walked past Logan's room hearing a faint typing of a computer. Patton smiled. Logan was always hard working, though he needed to learn how to relax.

He walked past deceits room hearing hissing coming from it. He must be having a conversation with one of his snake friends. Patton thought it was so cool that he could talk to snakes.

Lastly he passed Remuss room. Usually he would hear screaming or maybe even moaning from his room. Patton usually walked past it as fast as possible to not get to traumatized, but today he heard something new.

He heard singing. it was the most beautiful voice he had ever heard. It was smooth and soft and it was just... angelic. Patton opened the door slowly, smiling slightly when he said Remus sitting on his bed, in a onesie! It was a black and red onesie that had little fake knives sticking out of it. It was rather interesting. Remus looked over at patton, and stopped singing abruptly, also changing into his regular outfit.

"Patton! How long were you there?" Remus exclaimed, smiling uncomfortably.

"Long enough to hear your beautiful singing!" Patton said excitedly. He grinned and closed the door, walking in.

"What- I wasn't singing! You must've heard Roman." Remus said.

"No offence to Roman but the singing I heard was better than anything I've ever heard. And it definitely came from you!" Patton said, walking to the bed and sitting down. "Why don't you want people to know you can sing like that?"

"Because I- you think im better than Roman?" Remus asked, grinning. Patton nodded and gestured for him to continue what he was saying. "The way I sing doesn't fit my... Aesthetic. I'm gross and demented, I shouldn't sing like that. Plus I just dont think the other sides will appreciate it as much as you do."

"I guess I understand," Patton started as he stood up, "But I'm sure they will appreciate  your voice. It's beautiful and you shouldn't have to change it becuase you don't trust them."

Patton smiled and gave remus a small kiss on his nose, startling him.

"I'll see you later! I gotta make lunch." Patton said as he left. Remus smiled and put his headphones on. All he could really sing were love songs, all with a particular moral side in mind.