Identity

Virgil wasn't feeling good. He was mildly depressed and didn't want to leave his room. So the other sides didn't bother him.

One day, he woke up in a random room. It was pitch black, with a bed in a corner. Everyday, 3 times a day someone would bring food to him, but he would just sit there. He would only eat when he really needed too. He stayed in that room for a week. Before someone came inside.

Deciet.

"Hello Virgil. I just wanted to inform you that I've stolen your identity and has been living as you this past week." He said, his voice lacking any emotion. He collapsed on the bed next to Virgil. Virgil stayed silent. Suddenly deciet started crying.

"Hey, It's okay.." Virgil said softly, putting his arms around deciet.

"How do you even get up in the morning?!" He sobbed loudly. He clung to Virgil.

"Shh... I know, it's okay..." Virgil said. He wiped his tears and just hugged him until he had fallen asleep.

Once deciet woke up, he looked at Virgil.

"I'm sorry I let you go with them. I shouldn't have given you up so easy. You're treated horribly. I'm so sorry." He said.

"It's fine. I don't really see them often anyway. Whenever I can I'll just come here and hang out with you." Virgil smiled. They hugged once again before Virgil felt himself being summoned. Virgil pecked his cheek before leaving.

"Hey jack smellington." Roman greeted. Most of the time he spent there he just thought of Deciet. He would be able to see him soon.