Everyone Loves The Bad Guy (part 1)

Virgil's POV

It had been several days since Roman had come out of his room and I was starting to get worried. I stood at Romans door, hesitantly knocking on it. Some shuffling was heard but the door did not open.

Worried, I opened the door seeing Roman standing in the middle of the room. His once white suit was now black and his bright red sash was a dark scarlet. His eyes, once brown now a dark red. and black seemed to drop from them like tears.

"Roman...?" I called out. He looked over at me,eyes sharp. He glared at me.

"What do you want?" He hissed. I flinched, slowly making my way into the room.

"It's been a while since we've seen you... We're all worried." I said, closing the door. "Are... Are you okay?"

"Perfectly fine. Get out." He said. I bit my lip, shaking my head.

"What happened Roman?" I asked quietly. He growled, taking our his sword.

"I said, get out." He said through clenched teeth.

"Roman please, I just want to help you." My voice shook as I held a hand out as I carefully walked up to him. His eyes glowed bright red as he seethed, bringing the sword down. Virgil jumped out the way, looking back to the door, seeing it gone.

"Shit." He said. He leaned against the wall, staring at Roman as he walked closer to him. He ducked as Roman brought the sword to his head, lodging it into the wall. He pulled it out, turned around, and glared at me.

"Roman, please. You don't know what you're doing. Remember who you are." Virgil begged, tears pricking his eyes.

"Oh, Virge. I know who I am. I'm the bad guy. The evil twin." He grabbed Virgil's arm, throwing him to the ground. He stepped on his ankle, keeping hind Roman moving. Virgil winced at the pressure, trying to crawl away. "It's okay, though. Everyone loves the bad guy."

Roman grinned, lifting his sword over his head. Virgil broke down, tears falling down his face as he shook, lifting his arms above his head to shield himself. "Roman, please," He sobbed.

"I love you..."