Im here, dont worry

(Prinxiety, of course.)

Roman sighed, holding onto the cool metal of the bars that separated him from Virgil. Whenever Virgil's depression got too bad, they had to put bars around his door, keeping anyone from going in, and anyone from coming out. It was to protect Thomas. Roman looked down at the ground, seeing black roots coming from under his door. That was definitely new.

He watched as they grew, making their way to cover a large portion of the door. Roman took the key out of his pocket, opening the door, before closing it and opening Virgils bedroom door. He looked in, seeing Virgil in a ball on the floor, crying.

"Virgil!" Roman exclaimed, picking the emo up and sitting on his bed. "I'm here, dont worry."

"Roman... How did you get in here? You have to go before it affects you too." Virgil spoke. His voice was weak and sad. Roman shook his head.

"No, Virgil. They have it all wrong. Shoving you in here all alone, it isnt helping. I've got you, I'm going to help you." Roman said, softly. He looked up, seeing the roots retracting, disappearing under the bed.

"It's your room, isn't it?" Roman asked. Virgil nodded and cuddling into Roman, his presence already helping. Roman stood up and walked to the lounge, setting Virgil on the couch.

"Thank you, roman." Virgil said, a small smile on his face. His voice seemed a bit brighter. Less sad.

"Roman, what are you doing? It's too dangerous for him to be out here." Logam said.

"No, it's too dangerous for him to be in his room while he's going through this. His room is what's causing it." Roman argued, standing in front of virgil protectivly.

"But what about Thomas?" Logan asked.

"This has happened before, Thomas always got through it!"

"Roman. Maybe he's right. Maybe its- it's not safe for me to be out here." Virgil said, softly. His voice going back to the way it was before, and his eyes going darker.

"No, Virgil, dont listen to him. You started feeling better when I brought you out here, remember? Come on." Roman said, picking him up and carrying him to his own room.

"I'm going to help you through this okay?" Roman said, hugging the anxious side.

"Roman. You can't love depression away." Virgil said, looking at the roof as tears slowly fell from his eyes.

"I can't love your depression away... But I can love you through it." Roman said, softly. He placed a gentle kiss to his mouth. Virgil smiled weakly, placing his hand in Romans hair and kissing him again.

"Thank you." Virgil said, grinning. His eyes were slightly brighter. Roman smiled and laid them both down, cuddling him to his chest.

It is one of the hardest things to learn. And one of the lost difficult thing to comprehend. You can't love someone's depression away. But you can be there to love them through it.

_____________________________________

I had no idea what I was writing the entire time. Im sorry this sucks.