Panic Attack

Requested Logince 😩
I hate gender smh
I'm finally comfortable and then someone calls me a she bc I was she/they and I hate it
Going right to they/them lol
Tw: panic attack, crying, hitting, cursing, bruise

Roman slammed his door shut, locking it quickly before he slid down it, trying his best to stop crying.

He rubbed at his cheek, running a hand through his hair. Despite his efforts, he couldn't stop crying, which only led to him gasping for breath.

Today was a good day, and Romans sure Remus didn't mean to mess with his head. Though, that is what he's known for.

It was just a few comments, a few unpleasant images, nothing really that bad.

However, for it being not bad, Roman was hyperventilating in the corner of his bedroom, so I'll let you be the judge of that.

Roman had both hands in his hair, pulling at it harshly as he tried to focus on something.

Was the room getting smaller?

Why is it so dark?

Why can't he see?

Shit, was he even breathing anymore?

Roman jumped as a hand was placed on his shoulder. He blindly swung a fist, striking someone's face.

"Ge-get the f-fuck out, virgil!" Roman wheezed. He knew that virgil hadn't done anything wrong, but... He used to be one of them. He couldn't handle seeing him right now.

"It's not Virgil." Logans voice could be heard, though Roman couldn't see anything at this point, whether it was from the tears or something else, he wasn't sure. "Can I touch you, Roman?"

"Lo-logan?" Roman sobbed.

"It's okay, Roman." Logan pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back. "I need you to focus on my breathing, try to match it, okay?"

Roman nodded as he wrapped his arms around Logan.

He tried to match his breathing, often choking on his own breath and ultimately just crying into Logan's shoulder.

After a long, long time, Roman finally calmed down, merely just shaking in Logan's arms.

"I'm sorry. It w-was just remus, he-he wouldn't stop, i-i- you guys don't really hate me, right? And-and I'm still Thomas's h-"

"Roman. Calm down before you work yourself up again." Logan gently ran a hand through his hair. "I tried to get him to stop, but he doesn't listen to anyone but Janus. Janus simply refused to listen to me."

"Thank you."

"Of course." Logan pulled back to look at him, wiping any stray tears from his face. "Are you feeling better?"

Despite the caring words, Logan's face remained neutral, the logical, feeling less mask still on.

"Yes, I am." Roman nodded, looking at him, gasping. "Oh, Did I do that? I'm so sorry!"

"It's quite alright. It will go away in time." Logan said, referring the the only darkening bruise on his cheek. "You should lay down, get some rest. I'll bring you some water."

Roman nodded and watched as Logan stood up, sinking out of the room. He stood up, shakily walking over to his bed and collapsing onto it with a sigh.

Logan came back with a glass of water, smiling softly at the sleeping prince.

He left the water on his table, leaving him to recharge.

H
Hey
It has come to my attention that I need friends lol
Most of my online friends ask me to write porn smh most of em don't even know my name