Bonus chapter

Hey guys!

I decided that since I'm not writing a story for Missy and Danny. The least I can do is to dedicate a chapter to them.

This is what happened the night, Missy arrived and saw the boys in Cindy's room, then realised Danny lied to her(Chapter 4).

Enjoy!

~Missy~

I was excited.

Our flight just landed and it has been a while since I saw my little sister. I miss her so much, and since she said our parents aren't around, as always. I can stay for a while.

"Bye guys!" I yell and enter a cab, straight to Cindy's house.

I walk past the workers and go upstairs. You'd probably think I'm being rude. But it's obvious they never liked me. Even when I was still living here. Damn gossipers. I don't know what Cindy sees in them.

As I get to the front of her room, I hear faint laughs and I wonder if she's alone. I open the door, spreading my arms immediately.

"My sweet kid sister, guess who's-" I freeze, my eyes settling on one familiar shocked twin. It can't be. Cindy runs into my arms and I can't bring myself to wrap them around her.

"Missy! I missed you so much" I don't even reply her, all I can see are those eyes, dark as the night sky, lips plump and sweet as cherry, I go back to his eyes which are now glistening with tears.

"Danny" I say, my voice not up to a whisper, but he hears me just fine

"Missy" his voice breaks at the end, his eyes clouding with guilt.

"Am I missing anything? Do you guys know each other? Missy what's wrong?" Cindy asks clearly confused, but all I do is turn around avoiding all their guilty gazes, fucking liars. I run out of there, as fast as I can. Danny hot on my tail. I run out if the house into the dark streets, the street lights, making sight possible.

"Missy!" He yells, but I ignore him, desperate to get as far away from him as possible. He lied to me.

"Missy, I swear, I'm fucking sorry!" Lies!

"I have an explanation!" Lies!

"I had to, I swear!" More lies!

"Missy, please, please, just please listen to me, I beg you" Those last three words stop my in my tracks and I turn around to see him on his knees, looking at me with an emotion i can very well decipher, love. He's still in love with me, I quickly wipe the small smile off my face.

"You lied to me Danny, what makes you think I would want to listen to anymore of your lies"

"I-"

"-Because I'm sure as hell, that you're I'm front if me right now, in California. I mean, I'm pretty sure my plane didn't land in London" he winces.

"Please, please just let me explain, please"

"Three minutes. That's all you have" I give in, because, how could I not? His eyes held so much intensity.

We sit on a nearby bench, I as far away from him as possible. He sighs.

"Before I start, I want you to know that I still love you" I wanted to tell myself that was a lie, but I knew it wasn't and I was grateful deep down.

"Hmm" I hum and he continues.

"Before we met, I was kinda like a playboy. I used girls, because I could. I was stupid and selfish and heartless. I used my family problems as an excuse to use girls, I thought it was justified. But I was wrong. I thought true love was a scam, but I was wrong too. Because I met you and I felt it on the spot. When we finally started dating, after all the hell you put me through" I smile a little at the memory. I made him work to get me. He continues