Chapter 25: Goodgirls get hungovers

Guys, please take a second to like before you start reading. Thanks!

Cindy's POV

I groan as the sunshine burns my eyes. Fuck, my head is spinning. I sit up on the not-so-soft bed. Wait a minute...

My bed is as soft as marshmallows! Where am I?!!! Oh god. I pick up my phone and check my messages.

37 texts from boss lady
12 texts from daddygoat
40 missed calls.

Jesus! I am dead!

I look at the pale green walls, wait a minute...I've been here before!

Right?

Oh god did I lose my virginity, I'm not naked and I don't feel sore down there. Oh god!

I see a cup of water and two pills. I quickly take it as I rack my pounding head, trying to remember what happened last night.

All I can remember is drinking from a green cup, it was probably spiked. Oh god. Cindy, new party rule;

Never accept drinks from strangers. Fuck! I stand up to leave and then I fall down, tripping over a bag on the foot of the bed. I groan, I feel horrible and disgusting.

The door opens and Jake comes strolling in.

"Hey, sleeping beauty, you have to get up, or you'll be late for school. Have you taken the pills? You're parents must be worried" He says, I scoff at that.

"How on earth did I get in your bed? Where did you sleep?" I gasp "Did you-we- no, you're dating Amelia right? How could you?!" I yell and he just chuckles.

"Nah. I slept in the guestroom" He says and I blush

"Oh, ok, sorry" I say, sheepishly and he just laughs.

"I think that's what you should be telling your parents though, your phone was buzzing all night."

"Oh god, I should probably leave now, but how am i-"

"-I think you should jump" he says, shrugging and I immediately stare at the distance between our windows, it's not much, but I can't, it's too scary.

"You won't get hurt, I swear. All you have to do is hold on to the pane, fold your knees and jump, straight into your room, since my window is a bit higher, it's easier"

"Ok, thanks again"

"No problem, I'll watch you, just be careful okay?"

"Okay" I say as I do as he instructed, I actually did it! But I scraped my knee though.

"Thanks" I whisper yell and he nods, before leaving his room.

I quickly enter the shower. I wash off, and I was my hair, putting a lot of shampoo, massaging my scalp, trying to get the pain away. It has reduced a bit, since I took the pills.

I finally come out and dry off. I'm bot in the mood to dress up, so i just put on a lilac tie dye matching big top and bike shorts with white sneakers.

 I'm bot in the mood to dress up, so i just put on a lilac tie dye matching big top and bike shorts with white sneakers