Chapter 50: Bratty sisters and cat fights!

Cindy's POV

"Your robes will be given to you all as you leave the school today. You are to wear them tomorrow and it is not to be removed until the end of the ceremony. I request that the student body president, prepare her speech. I would not have it, if the same thing that happened last year, happens again. Though I trust Miss Riley, not to let that happen. As for those who haven't recieved any acceptance letter, do not fret. You will get them during the summer break. I trust that you all applied for more than one school. Okay, that is all. If I must be honest, I'm kinda happy you troublesome peanuts are finally leaving. Especially Williams and Cali, they're here aren't they?" Principal says and I laugh.

"Right here ma'am. Been a pleasure!" Vincent yells from beside me and the whole hall bursts into laughter at the familiar look of anger on her white face.

Jake chuckles, slapping Vincent on the head for him to sit.

"Ouch. Could have used your words bro" He mumbles and I laugh. He narrows his eyes at me and I stuck my tongue out at him

"Very mature, shortcake"

"Look who's talking, Vincenzo" I whisper the last part in his ear and he growls at me and bites my cheek.

I grab his hair and suddenly, I'm pulled effortlessly into Ryan's lap. His cologne evading my senses.

"Now, now, strawberry, you two are getting a little too handsy" He growls in my ear and his tone does things to me.

"Possessive fox" Vincent grumbles, playfully under his breath and Ryan chuckles.

"Well, I am a Fox, if you know what I mean" Ryan says and I laugh, wrapping his arms tighter around me. The boys just start to throw cusses at each other, while we girls laugh.

The eight of us, zoning out of Principal's yin yans, into our own world of laughs and cusses.

...

"But really though, finals sucked" Jake says

"That's only because you didn't study!" Amelia says, laughing and he glares her

"I so did! The questions just came out of nowhere! Especially, Calculus!" Jake groans and I laugh as they continue their bickering.

Presently, we're at Vincent's house and I've been laughing my guts out. My friends are so hilarious.

"Sofia! Come on! At least just taste the cake. I baked it myself" Vincent yells at his moody Sister. Today's her birthday and she's 9 now. They bought a cake and all, it she doesn't seem to like birthdays!

"Go away, Vin! I told you I do not want to celebrate my birthday! But your stubborn head just won't listen!" She yells back and we laugh now listening to their conversation.

"I told him sweetie, but he's just so stubborn!" His dad says

"Don't you dare say a thing, big man, I know you aided him!" She yells back and we all crack up, including his dad, Giovanni.

Vincent sighs and comes back to the living room.

"I swear, she gets more sassy every year" He groans, sitting beside me and immediately taking my hand. He tends to do thta a lot, but I'm not complaining, his hand is soft and warm. Ryan glares at it, but looks away. He hates it. He says, he doesn't like the way we're too fond of each other. I told him that he has nothing to be worried about and he really doesn't!

I stand up.

"Where are you going?" Vincent and and I smile.

"To check on your sister" I say and he laughs.