Chapter 1: Good girls fall into badboys

(Just pretend that she has bluish purple eyes)

Please before you proceed, just take a second to click on the star at the bottom of the screen and vote. (Not edited)

Cindy's POV

"CeeCee, come on wake up!!!" My bestie Amelia Riley yells, jumping on my king sized bed.

I'm awake but it's funny seeing her all riled up, I'm pretty sure even my neighbour's cracking up

She suddenly stops and comes down from the bed, crossing her arms, Oh Oh

"I know you're awake" She says and I laugh and stand up

"Fine, I am, geez, you're one cranky lady." I tease

"Shower, now!" She orders

"I'm going, I'm going" I say and enter the bathroom, while Amelia goes downstairs to wait in the car.

I walk out in a towel and as I'm about to enter my walk-in closet, I hear a voice

"Fancy seeing you, neighbour" He says, I turn to face him not caring that I'm in a towel and glare at him.

Jake Williams, hot and cocky troublemaker, a member of the 5 badboys of Westchester High I.e The five

They are the most popular boys in my school, but let's not dwell on them now, Jake here, is unfortunately my neighbour, he looks for any opportunity to nag me at home.

But for some reason when we're at school, he doesn't talk to me, I think I know the reason why, but I'm not gonna say it, it's too embarrassing to say out loud.

I roll my eyes at him and enter the closet. Not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty rich, who am I kidding? My parents are extremely rich.

But everything good has it's pros and cons, the disadvantage here, is the fact that my parents are hardly around, they don't care about what I do or how many A's I get.

And even when they are around, it's only for some business party or meeting. But they still love me, at least that's what I tell myself.

They kicked my elder sister out of the house because she wanted to be a rockstar not a doctor or whatever shit they wanted her to be, I still talk to her though, right now, she's not in the country.

I put on a pink t-shirt that has the Adidas logo, pink Jean's and white sneakers, brush my hair straight down to my waist, put on eyeliner and my strawberry lip balm, strawberry scented body cream, spritz my also strawberry scented perfume and run downstairs.