Epilogue

Cindy's POV

"Your order, cutie?" The flirty boy at the counter drawls

"Um, Str-"

"Strawberry with m&m toppings and plain Vanilla" Ryan interrupts, wrapping his arm around my waist. Possession.

The boy at the counter, straightens up, wincing at the glare Ryan's giving him before, quickly nodding and taking down my friends' orders.

I narrow my eyes at Ryan and he shrugs, avoiding my eyes. A smirk playing on his lips.

I roll my eyes and order for Missy

"Also, one coconut, oreo toppings."

"Oh, right. We're getting for the band. Um, Plain Mint, Rocky road and Neopolitan." He says and the counter boy writes it down. We wait for him to pack it up before we file into our cars.

The band said they had a good news and they want to tell us there.

Summer's almost over and I can't believe in just a week's time, I'm going to College!

Ryan stops at the building and we get down.

We walk to the main studio, loud music wafting through the air. I take a spoon of my ice cream, the floor making a creaky sound as we walk.

We enter the studio.

"Cause, I'm done with all your lies
I'm not a fool no more
I don't want to listen to your fake cries
No, not anymore
So, just stop with all the texts
Leave me let me wallow in my tears
I'm done with you
Done being a fool!"

Brain finishes the song.

The name of this one is 'Done being a fool'. Ryan wrote it last week. He's written like 5. We even wrote one together. The name is 'Together' hehe😅

My favourite line in that song is.

"I knew I couldn't do it alone
Knew I needed you to come home
So that we could show the world
What we can do together"

Apparently, I was the inspiration for that song. We were watching movies at his house and I was like, 'They can do so much together.'

Then Ryan was like, 'Playing games, forget the weather' and we went on and on, until Ryan got a paper and a pen. So, we just wrote the song, then named it, together, together

*Get it? 🤣🤣
  No?
  Oh
  Okay
  Sorry
  On with the story!*

"Hey guys!" Dylan yells, jumping down from the little stage and grabbing the the mint ice cream from Amelia's hands. Giving her a wink. I laugh as Jake glares at him.

We give them their ice creams and then we all sit. My ice cream is now finished. So, I just watch in silence as everyone takes their ice creams in silence.

"Sooo. The reason we called you guys here!" Dylan says, slapping his thighs, before jumping up to his feet. Brian's phone buzzes and he excuses himself and goes out.

Missy and Beanie are grinning.

Dylan has a full blown smile and I wonder what is making them so happy.

"Just get to the point, bro" Ryan groans and I laugh when Dylan flips him off.

"Fine! So, early this morning. Our manager received a call, from...MGM. And they want to sign the record deal! We've actually signed into a Record label. Not just any, MGM!! Like I'm so freaking happy!!" Dylan announces and we all cheer.

Dylan's phone buzzes and he looks at the screen. His grin getting wider even more, if possible. He looks creepily hot, is that possible??

"That's not all guys. So, my best friend finally decided to hold in her adventurous character and after so many years of begging and begging, She's finally agreed. My lovely fans, I present to you, Brian's-"

"-Oh, Dylan, still as chirpy and dramatic as ever. Hey guys, how are ya'll doin' I'm Sapphire" A girl interrupts, coming in with Brian. I notice the striking resemblance between she and Brian, except their eyes and hair.

She looks awfully familiar though. But, I can't pin where I saw her. Shit, she is beautiful. She's wearing a flowery boho maxim summer dress with heels and sunglasses. Her red hair cascading in neat glassy curls down to her mid back Hazel eyes, shining. She looks fierce, and she's drop dead gorgeous.

That's when it hits me. She's from the painting. She's the girl in the painting. The one I saw at home. Fuck, how on earth is she this gorgeous?

She looks like a goddess. She comes closer to me and I catch a whiff of her scent. Coffee, coffee and cologne. She scents lovely. I refrain form sniffing her clothes.

I also see eye freckles dusted all over her face, it adds to her beauty.

"Guys, please pick up your jaws. This is our new bass player. The fifth member of the band and Brian's little sister, also my best-"

"-younger, Brian's younger sister. I told you what I was gonna do to your ass if you called me little again!" She snaps at him, a playful glint in her eyes. Her southern accent more prominent. He actually looks intimidated.

I'm about to speak when I notice that her eyes are fixed on someone. I turn around and see, Vincent. I look at them, Sapphire, then Vincent, I look back and forth between them and I notice a common emotion swirling in their orbs.

Recognition.

Guess, someone's story's next.

                   AUTHOR'S NOTE

                   AUTHOR'S NOTE

So...

This is it

The end.

How was it??

Did u guys like it?

Cos, I loved it!

Leave your comments in the comment section. Reading comments make me smile. nice ones, tho.

I'm so happy that I'm finally done with this book.

So freaking happy!

It seems to me like I just started this book yesterday and now I'm done!

Please vote and comment

Means a lot!

Bye Ronnies!!

Please vote and comment.