Chapter 34: Dresses and tuxes.

Cindy's POV

Homecoming had finally come. The first football match was earlier today and they won. They almost lost though. I think it's because Chase wasn't there. But Drake and Danny were awesome.

So now, I'm laying on my bed, watching Lindsy and Amelia in amusement as they pace my room, ranting about how they were so obsessed with the student body work, that they forgot to buy a dress.

I sigh as I watch them. We're at my house now. I decided to move back since my parents weren't around.

"...And then he'll be so angry and have to go alone and I'll feel bad, I already feel bad! And Lindsy, Jace will just smile at you and stay in with you, even though we all know he loves dances. I don't even know if Jake likes dances! What if he-"

"-GIRLS!!!" I yell and they freeze. I stand up from my bed and smile at them.

"Do you even have a dress?" Lindsy asks and I smirk.

"You girls are just stressing yourselves, it's not good for your health." I say, going into my walk in closet, motioning for them to follow me.

I wave around, as we look at my closet that has about a million clothes, I don't even know, but I know I've not worn up to quarter of them.

"Take your pick girls" I say, pointing at the dress section and they squeal

"Are you serious?!"

"Of course, what are best friends for?" They don't even let me finish before they jump into it and starts throwing clothes out

"Nope"

"Not this one"

"Too pinkish"

Too dark"

"Too...disgusting"

"Too fancy"

"Too open" Oh god.... I stare at the heap of dresses on the floor that shows that my mum's fashion designer is fake.

"Perfect!" Lindsy yells and is quick to hide it.

"Let me see" I say and she shakes her head.

"No." Then she runs out. I sigh and face Amelia who's staring at me.

"The search must go on" She says with a determined look and goes back to destroying my closet.

She suddenly stands up with a dress in her hands, but she hides it well and runs out.

This girls will be the death of me...

I go to my hidden black drawer and bring out the dress I saved for homecoming. I smile and leave the closet.

I hide mine too. We all sit and do our makeup. Amelia does mine and Lindsy's. Lindsy does Amelia's.

We check the time and we have just an hour more.

"Oh god, girls we need to dress up quick!" Amelia yells and we all start dressing up.

Lindsy finishes first. She looks beautiful. She likes simple things, so she's wearing a pink short gown with a bow at the waist and silver rhimestone stilettos.She ties her hair in a loose bun. She looks beautiful.