Chapter 33: Stubborn girls get panic attacks

Hey guys

Please before u continue, click on the star at the button at the bottom of the screen.

Txns😘

Cindy's POV

I get my keys and storm out of the house, ignoring Drake and Danny's calls.

I get into my car and Drake runs to me.

"Hey Cindy? What's wrong?!" He yells and I shake my head.

"Where are you going?!" Danny yells and I open my window.

"Out." I say and a tear falls from my eyes but I quickly clean it and drive away.

I stop at a mall and get some clothes and shoes along with cosmetics.

People give me strange looks but I ignore them as tears jeep falling from my eyes as I fill up the baskets and drop it hard on the counter. The girl at the counter glares at me but I ignore her, collect my receipt and bags, then storm out.

I put the things in the car and my phone rings. Drake.

I ignore it as it rings like 4 times but then another person texts me.

Amelia

Where did you go?

I ignore it and my phone dings again.

Vincent

Shortcake, I don't like this
I told you not to go anywhere alone.

I frown when I see the next text.

Ryan

You're okay right?
No pressure
Just be careful:)
Xx 😘

I huff and switch off my phone. What on earth is wrong with this guy! I tell him I love him and he practically rejects me and now he sends me a 😘! I am so NOT okayyy!!!

I see a hill and I park my car down there and run up, I run up and down, up and down, frowning deep as I run screaming words out

"I hate you Ryan Fox!"

"I hate you I hate you I hate you!" I yell as I pant, but keep on running.

"You idiot! I'll show you that I don't care about you at all!!!"

"I do not love you. You were right!"

"You want Heather right? Heather! Well take her! You even already have her! Fuuuuuckkkk!!!!"

I plomp on the grass, as angry tears keep falling. This place is practically empty. Then I remember something.

"Promise me you'll never leave me" Chase's words ring in my head and I stand up, enter my car and drive to the station.

...

The door opens and a policeman leads him in, His eyes widen in shock when he sees, I guess he wasn't expecting this.

When I see him, his brown hair, face with a stubble and his brown eyes that became cold that day, I remember the images of what happened that day and I suddenly feel unable to breathe.

The walls are closing in, instantly feeling panicked and my heart is beating fast, my eyes are turning. I see a blurred Chase asking me what's wrong, his pained expression as he keeps on yelling "Cindy, what's wrong!"

The police man comes forward and tells him something, his face contorts as the policeman handcuffs him.

"She's having-"