Chapter 51: Finally free!

Cindy's POV

I can't believe this is the last chapter before Epilogue.

So excited!*

The day was here.

The day when I would finally leave this fucking school.

I must admit, I had some good memories here, but they were mostly senior year, it was a bumpy ride, full of so many holes and so many obstacles, but I got through it all, specially because of my friends.

I mean, if someone had told me, early last year that I would be best of friends with Vincent Cali, friends with the twins and Jake, and most especially, Ryan Fox's girlfriend, to be honest, I would have taken the person to a mental asylum myself. I would have officially called that person crazy.

Like, everything that happened this year was so freaking unexpected and I feel so glad that it did!

We put our robes on. Lindsy over a lovely short red dress that shows her pale white skin. Honestly, I love her skin, it's like that of a Chinese doll.

Amelia's going blue as always. Very short and a bit too exposing for my taste but it's cool. She wants to be free.

And lastly, me in a very simple white bodycon. It looks like a vest dress, or something, but I love it. Amelia said it was too plain and all, but kinda like it.

Frankly, I don't think this is Cindy's style but I love it, so she's wearing it. Hehe😛🤪😋😛🤪😋😛🤪😋

We didn't make plans to go anywhere after the graduation, but if something comes up, I can always come back and quickly change. Besides. I don't want to sweat, another advantage.

We put on the black and gold robe, our heels and walk downstairs. This time, we're at Lindsy's house. We're getting there earlier than the boys and most people, since Amelia's like, Student body president and all.

We get there and Amelia goes straight to practice her speech(which I wrote most of anyway.) Shhh.

The auditorium becomes full surprisingly quick. The boys came a bit late though, the principal was already giving her first speech. We're seated in alphabetical order, according to our last names, since that's how we're going to be called. To avoid confusion or, in Principal's words, 'I don't want you peanuts causing a ruckus'

It's really amusing seeing so much hate in her eyes when she looks at us. She's never yelled at me before, so I don't even know if she hates me. I think it's a general thing.

So, right now, I'm sitting in between pigtails girl and Danny.

And damn, if looks could kill, I'd be dead by now. Like, buried 6 feet under. Hehe.

I try to match her glare, but I think it just makes me look like a chicken, so I look away. Picking up my phone as it buzzes.

Martha

Your parents just came home
Actually, they just left
They ran in here like crazy people and ran out.
They seemed in a hurry.

Cindy

Meh. They're probably late for something
🤔🤔That's a first.
They're like never late
Oh well, not like I care.
Why'd you tell me anyway??

Martha

I don't even know
Hehe😅
Byeee

I roll my eyes, Martha can be so confusing at times.