Chapter 27: I wish I were Heather

Hey guys, before you proceed, please take a second to click on the star at the bottom of the screen.😅

Have you voted?😋

Thank you!😁

Now you may continue😉

Cindy's POV

It's been three weeks, since Ryan and Heather started dating. Chase is doing great, but he still doesn't want to meet up with his psychiatrist.

Three weeks, and I still feel like crying every time I see them together, I haven't though. I didn't shed a tear, because i promised Vincent i wouldn't.

I had a huge fight with my parents again. I told them that I registered for Stanford, UCLA and Berkeley, but I want to get into Stanford.

They said I should go to UCLA. I know it's a good school, but Stanford is too and besides, I honestly don't know what I want to become. All I know is, I do not want to work in an office.

And besides, all of us have planned to get into Stanford. I think I'll just study Finance, since I'm pretty good with my numbers, but it's not something I'd want to take as a profession.

Well, my parents and I had a huge fight about it and I decide that I couldn't handle them again.

So here I am, up at 4am in the morning, driving to the band house. I've never been there before, Vincent said it's really big, Brian's parents own it.

All the members of Epic live there, alongside their manager.

I know it's a bit too early to be up, but I want to go to school today, and their house is about 2 hours away.

I'm dressed in a white lace top, jean jacket on a pink skater skirt and white converse.

I finally reach the house and step out of my car, staring at the huge gorgeous beauty. It's about the same as my house, but it has yellow walls whereas, mine has white walls.

I press the doorbell and no one answers, I roll my eyes, expected, it's pretty early.

I try calling Missy, but she doesn't pick up. I swear that girl sleeps like a log of wood.

I press the doorbell for a long time again, before I remove my finger. No one answers. I knock, more like pound on the door, nobody answers.

I sigh and sit on the pavement. Might as well wait till they wake up. I bring out my phone and start scrolling through my messages.

The door opens, and a very sleepy Dylan pokes his head out the door. He sees me and confusion spreads on his face, I giggle.

"Morning sleepyhead" I drawl and he smiles a little.

"Morning sweets. Why are you here?" He asks, bluntly, genuinely confused. I guess, Missy didn't tell them I was coming to stay.

"Told Missy I was staying for a while, had a fight with the monsters" I say, entering the house, gaping at the beauty and he just laughs. A deep throaty sound that does things to me.