Chapter 22: I love my friends

^haha😁

Please before you proceed, just take a second to click on the star at the bottom of the screen and vote.

It means a lot to me.😅

Amelia's POV

"Are you ready babe?" Jake calls from outside the room, We just started dating yesterday and he's the sweetest boyfriend ever, Normally, Cindy, Lindsy and I would be having a girls night, where I'd tell them and they'd be squealing asking for details.

But with what's going on with Cindy, I doubt that'd be happening anytime soon. I love her so much and it hurts that she doesn't feel like she can trust me with what's going on.

I thought we could tell each other everything. I sigh as I put on my jacket. I'm wearing a spaghetti strapped white top, blue Jeans, grey long woolly jacket and white sneakers.

 I'm wearing a spaghetti strapped white top, blue Jeans, grey long woolly jacket and white sneakers

"Yeah. Just a minute" I call back, doing little make up.

My phone buzzes and I check it. It's from Lane, one of the cheerleaders.

'Hey, unfortunately I don't have any of the five's numbers, so since you're friends with them, I'm throwing a party tonight and I kinda lied to people that the five will be there, so can you please bring them? You know, with Cindy and Lindsy too?'

'I'll try'

'Ok txns 😘'

I wear my body spray and walk out, Jake stands up from his bed,

"Took you long enough. You look cute princess" he says giving me a peck. I smile, inhaling his perfume, he's dressed in a black tee with a blue rectangle on it with the word 'supreme' black ripped Jeans and blue and black sneakers. He looks hot!

"Baby, Drake and Danny are downstairs and I'm not sure I have enough self control to ignore the looks you're giving me" he says, groaning and I laugh, I see his eyes light up when I laugh, I've been crying all day and I know he doesn't do well wit...

"Baby, Drake and Danny are downstairs and I'm not sure I have enough self control to ignore the looks you're giving me" he says, groaning and I laugh, I see his eyes light up when I laugh, I've been crying all day and I know he doesn't do well with emotions.