Chapter 38: Chemistry and reactions🥵

This boy will be the death of me...

Please vote and comment.

😘

Heather's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! She had another panic attack and it's all your fault!" Ryan yells at me and I frown.

"Why do you care so much about her? I'm even prettier than she is!" I exclaim and he glares at me.

"It's been what? Almost 3 months, we've been together Heather, isn't it enough? Aren't you happy? Why can't you just stop this stupid obsession with me?!" He yells and I walk over to him and trace my finger down his biceps.

He holds my hand still and drops it with force. That gets to me every single time. He doesn't like me touching him.

We only kiss in public and that's the only thing we do!

"Baby, why can't you understand how much I love you? I love you so much and that's the only reason why Cindy is still alive." I purr and his eyes harden.

"You sound like a strangled cat, just so you know. I.hate.you.Heather, can you hear me? If you can't read my lips. I-hate-you!" He yells and his phone rings, he picks it up, immediately going to a corner.

"She's okay? Is she home now? So she's fine?!" He asks yelling into his phone. That's probably Vincent and I'm sure it's about Cindy.

That hurt. I'm not gonna lie. I put my emotionless face on, but I'm breaking inside and I'm not one to have feelings. I grew up accustomed to the gang life and I hardly cared about anything except my mum, dad and sister. Ryan is the first person I've ever felt anything for, and it hurts when it's one sided and imagine what Cindy's going through and I frown.

I freeze my thoughts, scowling at myself. Why do I care how she feels!

That's because you're turning soft dear, Your stupid love for this boy is making you soft.

My mother's voice rings in my head and I scowl. I'm not fucking turning soft! I'm a heartless bitch, yep that's what I am!

Very funny dear. May u remind you that you are in...love!

The voice spits out the word 'love' like it's a venom.

Ryan is the only person I love. Call me weak but I don't care. I love him and he will love me back!

I reply with anger. I look at Ryan, looking as hot as always in a black ripped jeans and a white v-neck tee, his jacket on the chair beside him, relief on his features as he probably hears that Cindy's safe.

I growl. I'm done playing nice. She has to go. Cindy has to fucking go!

I storm out of the room and barge into my dad's office, he looks ready to yell at the person, but his eyes soften once they see me and I smile. I'm his weakness, he'll do anything for me and I love it.

"Princess, what is it? Is Ryan being stubborn again? I can tell your sister to-"

"-Oh we're doing worse" I growl in a low tone and enter fully sitting on my favourite chair. His eyes widen a bit, probably at my deadly tone. But he recovers and smirks, leaning forward to look me in the eye.

"Anything for you princess, anything." He says and I smile. I like the sound of that. Ryan will be mine.

Cindy's POV

"You can go Vincent, I'm fine I swear" I groan at the brat sitting at the edge of my bed. I don't really know what happened after I fainted, I just woke up in my bed, I'm glad they didn't take me to the hospital, I think I've been been there far too many times.

And Vincent has been here for a while. He got me food from a gawking Martha,  got me strawberries, icecream, even sweets! I feel he's trying to get me fat.

"No." He says, still facing his game. I huff and use the blanket to cover my face. I hear the bell ring and Hear Vincent leave the room, closing the door softly.

I sit up and notice a strawberry saying at me on my bed. I scowl at it and it keeps staring. We do a staring contest until I groan and give in, picking up the strawberry and eating it. Well...I think I won.

A knock on my door startled me and I breathe, it should be Vincent.

"Come in" I say, noticing how dry and low my voice is. Vincent comes in with Ryan and I freeze. He looks nice in black ripped jeans, a white v-neck tee and a leather jacket. He scents nice too. His scent fills up.tye room, adding to Vincent's. Why are guys' perfumes nicer than girls'!

He gives me a crooked smile and sits on the edge of the bed. Oh God... my poor heart! I stare at him, pretty sure my eyes are glittering and I hear the door open. I look at it. Vincent winks at me, puts his phone in his back pocket and leaves.

"So, um, you're okay right?"  He asks and I frown. He's just gonna act like nothing happened forever right? Fine, two can play at that game.

"Yeah, I'm fiune. Why'd you come here?" I ask bluntly and I see something flash through it's eyes, then it's gone. I hate that I never catch his emotions. He let's his resolve slip everytime and I never catch it!

"I actually remembered that it's been a while since I tutored you, and I felt i need to" he says, shrugging and bringing out his books.

"Oh, ok. Let me get my note" I say, standing up and going to my school bag and pulling out my Chemistry note.

"So, today I'm teaching you Chemical reactions." He says, flipping through his textbook. He chews the inside of his cheeks as his eyes narrow to look at the writings and I smile.

He looks like a bunny right now. A very cute one at that without the-

"Staring." -big teeth of course. Actually his rendition is perfect. Wait. Did someone say something. My eyes trail up and I realise that he's staring at me, or eyes meet and I softly gasp. He looks away immediately though and my face falls.

"I can feel you staring, it's uncomfortable" He mutters and I see the blush on his cheek as he tries to bury his face in the textbook as he brings it closer to his eyes.

Uncomfortable...

He moves away from me a bit, failing at being subtle and I frown, using all my power to hold back the tears threatening to fall.

"Excuse me" I mutter before standing up and entering the bathroom just as a lone tear falls.

But that's all, that's the only tear that falls, because I'm a strong girl, he said it himself, and I believe it. I hold the door handle and take a deep breath.

I can do this.

I open the door and stare at him. He's now removed his jacket, his muscles now obvious, he's wearing reading glasses-one I'd never seen him use before-writing down something, laying on my bed, a pink plush pillow on his lap, chewing the inside of his cheek.

He looks at me and smiles. My heart literally flies out of my chest as I breathe in and out.

Chemical reactions, more like my reaction.

This boy will be the death of me...

                    AUTHOR'S NOTE

Feels like deja vu🤔🤔

Oh yeah!

😁

Please vote and comment

Love ya'll

Byeee 😘