Chapter 48: The guy in black

^^I love Tate, so fucking much!!

Guys, please don't forget to vote and comment!

Cindy's POV

"Oh my God! You guys were awesome! If the MGM guy doesn't let you guys sign the record deal, he has something bad coming for him" I say and they laugh.

"Why are you hellbent on us getting the MGM, I mean, we still got Rhino, Verve, Casablanca and Concord" Brian boasts, puffing up his muscled chest and I roll my eyes.

"I just prefer MGM naturally, except the guy's an ass, at least the one we met last week" I say and someone clears their throat behind me. I already know who it is.

"Dylan, can we speak?" Mr ass asks Dylan, since it's his band and Dylan nods, following him trying to be cool,  but it's obvious he's giddy, I roll my eyes.

"Strawberry, we have to leave" Ryan says and I roll my eyes at him.

"Stop acting like my father, haha, my father doesn't even act like this! He doesn't even care. But you do and  it's getting kinda you knowww" I drawl, staggering a bit. Ryan just chuckles, holding me firm on my waist.

"You're drunk, and the doctor said to stop drinking and we need to get you home. Prom is next tommorow and I don't think you'd be able to go shopping with a hangover" he says and I giggle

"But, I'm not going to prom!" I examined and everyone laughs.

"Why?"

"Because! Idiot, you haven't asked me yet. Jake asked Amelia, Jace asked Lindsy but you didn't ask me!" I say and he frowns.

"I just thought, it was already obvious that we were going to go" he says and Danny laughs

"Bruh, that's not how it's done. You gotta ask her you know" He says but Ryan remains silent. I allow him to carry me to my car and he slides in the drivers driver's seat.

"Hey! It's my car! I wanna drive! And didn't you bring your motorcycle?" I ask, titling my head and pouting, he just laughs.

"You're too adorable. No sweetie. We came together, remember?"

"Hmmm. I don't. And I'm not adorable!" I whine and he laughs

"What are you then?"

"I'm, I-I'm hot! Yeah, I'm a hot sexy bitch!" I yell, giggling and Ryan smiles.

"Can't deny that, but you aren't a bitch, you're daddy's little strawberry" he coos and I giggle, then I snort, a very unlady like one. Okay, maybe i am a little tipsy.

"Oops" I say and he laughs. My eyes start getting heavy and I yawn.

"I'm sleepy"

"Go to sleep, strawberry, I'll be here, if..."

I sleep off before u hear the rest of his words.

...

"Who the hell opened my curtains!" I growl, groaning at the pain in my head when I sit up" I try to remember what happened last night. I know, we went for the band's gig and I drank, oh shit, I drank! The doctor said not to drink! Urgh!

I see flashes of Ryan, driving, prob6drinving me home, then I see Martha, preparing my bath tub. Oh, she must have helped me take a bath. It's no wonder, I'm in my pjs.

But fuck, my head hurts.

I struggle to stand up and I see a note beside a glass of water and two pills. I take them and search my bottom drawer for my other pills, taking that too.