Chapter 28: Rockstars give you hickeys

Hey guys, please before you proceed, do me a favour and click the star at the bottom of the screen, means a lot to me.

Have you done it?

Yes?

Yay!!!

Now you may proceed

Cindy's POV

Dylan enters the room and I rush to clean my tears, but he's quick to notice. He rushes to my side.

"Why are you crying?"

"N-nothing, don't mind me, the song I was listening to was sad, it just made me get emotional" I say, wiping my tears and laughing it off. He looks like he doesn't believe but drops it.

We stand up and finish arranging everything. I notice that my shampoo and body wash are almost finished, I need to go shopping soon.

"Finally" I groan as i remove my jacket and we bounce back on the bed, Dylan just smiles. I turn to face him, he took a shower and he's now wearing a black sleeveless top that shows his bulging muscles and black ripped Jeans with two silver chains round his neck.

He looks edible. I notice that he's saying something, but I've zoned out. I'm not hearing him, I stare at his coral lips as they move, his lips opening just a little as he talks, making it difficult to read his lips.

And I can't help but wonder if they're as soft as his brother's. I bite my lip, contemplating if I should check, then I hear a deep groan and the next thing, his lips are on mine.

I melt into the kiss, kissing him back, trying to keep up with his ferocity, he's rough,but Ryan's gentle. His lips are warm and firm, but not as soft as-Urgh! I need to stop thinking about Ryan!

I clear my thoughts, every single person forgotten as he ravishes my lips. I gasp as he dips his head into my shoulder blade, sucking, nipping, licking. I let out a quiet moan as he works on a particular spot.

I shudder and puts my hands in his hair, that makes him stop. We both move away from each other, so fast that we land on the floor.

I start laughing and he joins too. We stand up from the floor and get back on the bed. I hear voices downstairs and face Dylan again.

"So that was um-"

"-Ryan's so gonna kill me" he says, groaning and I frown

"Ryan has a girlfriend" I say and he shrugs.

"I couldn't resist, not when you were looking at me like that"

"How?"

"You have no idea, the looks you were giving me, I have to leave now" He says, groaning and then leaves the room.

And that's when reality hits me. Oh my God! I just cheated on Chase! Shit shit shit. Should I tell him? But if I tell him,what if he- hurts me? Or worse kills me! Oh god, I should not be thinking this!

I put on my jacket, grab my bag and run downstairs. I'm late!

I run down the stairs almost tripping on my shoes, they all turn to stare at me and I see Dylan avoid me eyes, I take a banana after our share of 'hellos' and 'byes', I leave the house and speed off.

As I get into the school, I notice the homecoming posters, I completely forgot about homecoming, I've been so worked up with my problems that I didn't notice how fast time is flying.

Since I'm part of the student body, I join them in the meeting room and help with the posters. I meet Lindsy

"Hey, Why'd you come late? Chase was looking for you" She whispers and I shrug