Chapters 44: Acceptance letters

Cindy's POV

"Bye" I tell Amelia as I rush into Geography.

"Miss Jones, always late" Mrs Virgina says and I wink at her, she just laughs.

I sit down beside Quentin, I didn't even notice him in this class before. He blushes, looking away. When Mrs Virginia turns to the board, I tap him. He ignores me.

"Quentin"

"Yeah?" He answers, but he still isn't looking at me.

"Are you like, mad at me or something?" I ask

"No" he says, immediately

"Please look at me" I whisper and he turns to face me. Looking as beautiful as ever. His signature blush present.

"Yeah?"

"Ever since I sang on that day, you've been ignoring me. Why?"

"Because.." He says and turns back, writing his note. I drop it, since he clearly doesn't want to talk to me.

After the class, he stands up, mutters a goodbye and quickly leaves, more like, runs out. I sigh. Oh Quentin, I really want to be his friend.

I step out of the class and go to my next subject. Chemistry.

"Good morning, class. Today, we will be having our test. I told you all last class before the break, so stop whining" She snaps and the class goes quiet.

"Now, remember, that this is a very important test, it will affect your grades. I trust that you all studied" She says, as she shares the question papers and answer sheets.

I start immediately.

....

"I can't believe this! 5 tests in one day!" Lindsy groans and Amelia and  I laugh. I did well, at least, I remembered to study. Even Chemistry, I really owe Ryan.

Just one cue, I see the boys, resting on their bikes, laughing. We walk over to them and Jake immediately draws Amelia in for a kiss.

"Shortcake. How was your test?" Vincent asks and I grin.

"Great!" I say and they laugh.

They get on their bikes, we get in my car and drive off.

I drop them off and drive home. I go straight to my room after lunch, since I'm grounded.

I sigh and rest on my bed, going to the groupchat.

Cinderella in pink

Hey guys!
What's up?

Lindy minnie

Heyyy

Daddy

Yo!

Drake

You guyssss
I'm studying for Physics and my head is aching.

Cinderella in pink

I already did Physics today.
It wasn't that hard.

Jake in flakes

Yhyh
That's what you'll say

Cinderella in pink

Lol
Who knows, maybe yours will be easier😁

Drake

Yeah. Maybe
Yo, Vincent! Where you at?