Chapter 40: Good girl sings like a goddess

^^The first boy stole my heart. Like, the judges were so surprised when they saw who he was. I would have thought it was a girl.🥰

Cindy's POV

"Oh shit, I'm late!" I yell and quickly put on the first thing I get from my closet.

I leave my hair down, take my handbag and run down the stairs. I get into my car and speed to school.

Today is the day. The music competition and I am late! I park my car and run to the bus.

"Finally!" Mrs Shelly groans and I give her and apologetic glance.

"I am so sorry" I scan the bus, my eyes landing on Quentin, I catch the pigtails girl glaring at me, I ignore her and go over to him, he removes his bag which was on the chair beside him. I sit and the bus moves immediately.

"Awww, you saved me a seat" I tease and he turns red.

"W-what? N-no, No one sits with me normally" he stutters and I grin.

"Really? I think pigtail girl would have loved to seat with you"

"Pigtail-ooooh. Why would you call her that?" He asks, laughing.

"Well, she's always glaring at me, everytime I'm around you and that's a lot of times. Besides, I don't know her
name, so..."

"Brittany"

"Why does she call you Tinman?" I ask and he blushes

"My first music practice, I forgot to remove my project from my bag and in a rush. I didn't close my bag and as I entered it fell, jingling on the floor. It was so embarrassing."

"Oh" I burst into laughter, holding my stomach.

"Glad my misery makes you laugh" he deadpans and I laugh even more.

"Let's play 20 questions"

"Okay. But stop laughing first"

"Fine fine. I've stopped. I'm first!"

"Mhmm"

"Ummmm, What's your last name?"

"Actually, my name is Eun Sung ho, but it's pretty wierd for Americans to call me that so, I decided to go for Quentin. It's my other name"

"Eun Sung ho, Hmmm, you Koreans do have wierd names"

"Ha! My question. Are you a fan of BTS?"

"You get to ask me a question and you ask me this?"

"I have 19 more turns" He shrugs, smiling adorably.

"Okay. I won't say I'm a fan, the only song they've sang that I know is Dynamite, It's nice, I actually love it. But I'm not gushing over them like 'Oh my God, BTS is the best, like they're so hot'" I mimic and we laugh.

Edit: I can't believe I wrote this! What was I thinking? I love BTS!! Oh yeah, I wasn't a fan then, buh I am nowww. STAN BTSSSS!!!!💜

"You still haven't answered my question"

"I have. I'm not a fan, but I don't hate them, I actually like them and I can go to their concerts, if someone gets me tickets of course. I prefer Astro though, I'm actually in love with Cha Eun woo" I sigh, dreamily.

*Ok, guys, let's ignore the fact that Cha eun woo and Ryan look alike okay? ;) Lol, I'm so stupid. Just forget about that. I am actually so in love with Astro, like they're so cute and hot on stage, they act all fresh and stuff, but they're just big babies, cute ones too, And don't let me get started on Cha eun woo, he's so-