AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, this is my second book on wattpad, pls read my other book after this one, CRUEL LOVE.

First of all, I wanna thank you for clicking on this book, it means a lotti me. Thank you so much. I just hope, you can continue the book till the end and also like.

I've been writing books since I was 11 years old, but I hardly ever finished anyone of them, I always got ideas for  a new one and I would jump right into it.

But then, I realised that, I really wanted to have my books published, like about 5 and I'd be cool. Honestly, I have passion for a lot of things.

Like, I love designing. sometimes, I'd just take a paper and 3 pens, blue, black and red ink. I'd just design whatever came to my head and sometimes it'd turn out beautiful, sometimes, just okay.

I mean, it's just something I find myself doing when I'm free or less busy.

I also like to sing. My friends tell me I have a nice voice and yeah, I think my voice is okay, I also write songs, but really short ones, with like just two verses and a chorus, but I would actually love to sing a song and post it. Like, it'd become known.

They're so many young singers today, that inspire me, like Billie Eilish, Lil Mosey, but most especially, Tate Mcrae, I love her songs, each and every one of 'em. Like she just loves being expressive. She shows so much emotions in all her songs,even if they're not her emotions, but they describe what someone else, is going through, someone somewhere.

And she can dance, she's really good too. But, dance is one thing I know I cannot do. I'm pretty good with choreographies. I must say, if someone teaches the dance moves for a particular song, then I can do it. But it's just not something I find myself doing often.

I'm studying to become an accountant, a Chartered accountant and it is so not easy, but I'm trying. I think I'm pretty good with my numbers.

I've been on wattpad for while now, I think since about 2018, so that should be 2 years now, wow, it's not even that long. So like, I love reading, I can spend a whole day, locked up in my room. Reading a novel.

But I hate reading my notes. I just don't like it, and when I tell my classmates, they don't believe me, because, not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty intelligent. I just feel, I read because I have to, not because I want to. If u get what I mean. So yeah.

Um, let me tell you guys some things some things about me.

I'm a Nigerian 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬, yep. And I'm proud of it.

I'm 14 years old.

My favourite colour is, I have two actually. Blue and purple.

My favourite flavour is chocolate (my mum still wonders why)🤣

And I have lots of friends, I can be pretty annoying sometimes, or if you ask my friends they'd say all the time. Hehe.😅

I love singing, reading, writing songs and writing stories.

I absolutely hate crying( Okay, I like crying when I want to. Is that normal?), but I tend to do that a lot. I'm like so emotional and I hate it. You know like, I can't even pretend that what someone says doesn't get to me, because it always does! That's why I was afraid to post a book on wattpad in the first place. Because, I know that there will be hate comments, there are always hate comments, but them I said fuck it!(excuse my french, hehe😅)

Haters gonna hate, like I'm just gonna do it. See where it'll go. So, here I am, writing a story. And I'm literally so excited. So guys, you know I'm still kinda young and all, so there's obviously going to be mistakes with the plot and grammar and all, so I just wanna say that there are obviously a lot of books on wattpad that are better than this, but I feel like, I can be better, so as I'm growing, hopefully, I don't get too busy. I'm gonna continue writing stories here, cause I know that there are some people who would support me.

So, I promise that the books will be better as I grow up. So I just feel that, if you guys have a problem with the plot, or if you feel that something here is better off another way, you can just follow me and send me a private message. I'd correct it and thank you. It would mean a lot to me, to see that you guys care.

So please, share this book with your friends and families and put a happy smile on this cheesy girl.😜😁😄

I would appreciate if you vote after each chapter, please support and follow me, thank you!!!

Now, on with the story

Please proceed.

I think I've said enough. Hehe😅

Byeeeee😛

Love ya'll!!!😘

Edit: Just thought I should let you guys know. I'm far to lazy to complete a book talk less of editing. So, this book is completed, but I can't edit it yet, mostly because I am lazy and also because I have to focus on my new book. The mistakes shouldn't be too bad. I think you'll still be able to comprehend it. Please bear with me for this while. I apologise for the inconvenience.

You can go to the first chapter now.